Chapter 1//Rehearsal

Jasmine (POV)

Ive been in rehearsal for Hamilton for a month and a half and i've become great friends with all the cast. I've become a sister to Pippa Soo and Renee Elise Goldsburry (I bet I spelled the names wrong) and they are like sisters to me. I have an ever growing friendship with Anthony Ramos, I secretly wish we were more than friends but only Pippa and Nee know that. Today we were continuously going through guns and ships because Daveed couldn't keep up so fast to the music but I don't know why, he can always rap ar the speed of light. Well, the point is, I'm not in Guns and Ships at all so I just will just sit in my dressing room all day. I turned on my phone and clicked on Cow Evolution. I had gotten pretty far on that game and I had 85.3 million poop coins so that was great. Anthony and I were competing to see who would get to 100 million poop coins in one week. He's still at 50 million poop coins. I get about 2,000 poop coins on an average day but I have all day to play. I know for sure that I will beat him, plus, today is they last day playing.

About ten minutes in I hear a knock at my dressing room do. I figured it was either Pippa or Renee so I told them to come in. I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled (Yes smelled people smell differently) Anthony come in my room. I felt the couch, I was currently sitting in, drop down, indicating that Anthony has sat down next to me. He looked over my shoulder just to get disappointed that he would lose our competition. "How do you already have 90.4 million poop coins already?" he questioned. "Magic," I simply answered, whipping my hair. Anthony leaned over into my face and burped. "Eww," I complained, "no one will ever want to date you." They hadn't been dating yet
"Jazz.. that the thing, I uh- um," Anthony stuttered. But I didn't like him. For sure. Or did I. Whenever he walks in I feel like, I'm being lifted by the wind. A sweet, Cotten candy breeze.
Anthony POV~
Oh jazz. If you only knew how much I loved you.
Jasmine POV~
"Hi Ant..." she said as she walked in, tracing her fake acrylic nails across the couch top. "Oh hey Vanessa..." Anthony said glancing at me. It was obvious that she liked him. She was the understudy of Maria and Peggy. My characters. But that's just it, an understudy. Nothing more. "Oh hey....." she said with a smirk, I smiled in reply. To show that I don't care. Even though I did. "Anthony, wanna go to dinner tonight. Tacos? 7? You pick me, I'll be waiting! Bye!" She said as she left the room and blew Ant a kiss. I left the room. I know I shouldn't be hurt, but I was. I am going to that dumb date. And I will watch, and maybe reck it. We'll see....