chapter:28(C_C)

A/N sorry have been so busy in school haven't had time to update sorry  😇 I have a lot on my mind so I have. Been busy with school and some other things so sorry if I don't update as much.

Lucas p. O. V

I have Olivia pinned to the shower wall kissing her. "we have school we won't stop when we start "she moans. I growl and whisper "when we get home I'm fucking this tight pussy of yours " she moans and I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and go back into our room and into my walk in. I put on my clothes and head downstairs to get a cup of coffee. "morning alpha "Sarah says putting her hand on my chest. I growl and go to move her hand but someone beats me to it and its Olivia. She punches Sarah and she falls with a loud yelp. "don't fucking touch my mate" she growls. I pull mate into my arms and Kiss her before we head out.

Was. Pull into school parking and people stare and whisper. I growl and they all turn away from us. We walk towards detention and go in. "Olivia long time no see "Brandon says. "Brandon what's up how's the pack been "she asks. "good in fact I found my mate the other day and she is really nice "he says. I block out the rest and sit there pulling out my phone and check what's on Facebook..

Olivia's. P. O. V
I'm talking to Brandon when my phone rings. "hello "I say "hey dear how are u doing "dad says. "hey dad what's going on how are u and mom "I say "we are good honey how are u and that Luca boy doing "dad asks. "perfect I love him he is so caring and kind I love it "I say back. "who are u talking to princess "Luca says. "my dad "I say to him. 
Time skip

Olivia's. P. O. V
Were on our way back to the pack house and I just remember that Luca said he was going to fuck me and I can't wait. "remembering that I'm going to fuck that tight pussy"he links me. I smile and nod knowing its going to be a long night for me. 

A/N sorry for the short chapters.