chapter 7

~your pov~

It's been a week since I last talked to Adrien . He keeps texting me like every second and he tries to talk to me at school but I ignore him since he still with marinette. Especially after what happened,  if I was him I would have broke up with her. The last akuma it was this new girl named Lila. She got akumatised because of ladybug or should I say marinette but it wasn't really her fault she just wanted to be popular and fit in like everyone would have done if they were in her shoes. I went walking to school and saw people being mean to her so I went up to them and said "leave her alone, it wasn't her fault she got akumatised!" Everyone gave me a mad look then left and she looked at me. "Sorry about what happened" I said. She kept staring at me. "Um hello?" She blinked and said "sorry it's just no one has ever done that for me." I smiled at her and said "well I'm (y/n) do you want to be friends?" She nodded with a smile. A while after Chloe came. "Hey Chloe this is Lila and she would be hanging out with us" I said. "Hey Lila nice to meet you and welcome to the gang" we talked for a while until Adrien came and said "Come on (y/n) you can't ignore me forever" I looked away and Chloe told him "go away Adrien she doesn't want to talk to you" he looked at me with a sad look. I sighed and said "fine what do you want" he smiled and hugged me tightly "I want to be friends with you again"  "only if marinette doesn't come near us" I said "but she's my girlfriend" he said while hugging me. "Okay then we can't be friends,  it's your choice" I said "okay fine... " he said. I smiled and hugged back. I really did miss him so much but it really bothered me that he was still with marinette. We let go and went to our classes. I asked the teacher if Lila can sit with me and Chloe and she said yes.

~time skip~

The talent show is in 2 hours. Chloe and Lila helped me pick out a dress.

(That's your dress the white is your favorite color and the black is your second)

(That's your heals and they are your favorite color)

After I put on my outfit we went to get some pizza we got (y/f/p). After we finished we went to school to go to the talent show. Luckily we weren't late.