Nice to Meet You

You are taking a walk through a dark forest on a snowy day. You bundle in your winter coat and scarf. "Maybe I should head back home... This place is creepy and I'm getting colder by the minute." You look right and left, but everything looks the same.

"Oh no... I'm lost!". You trek through the snow. Trees. Snow. Squawking birds... It seems like there's no hope... Something grasps your attention... You see a lonely mansion... "A mansion! Maybe the people there can help me get home!" You smile with delight. You dash through the snow, constantly tripping on tree roots and rocks. You stop for a moment and take a breathe.

A tall man approaches you. He stares at you intensely, well, he would if he had a face. "Who are you?". You shake with fear as the faceless man towers over you.

Slenderman: Don't be afraid, child. You must be lost, correct?

"Y-yes...". The winter winds nip at your nose. This makes you sneeze.

Slenderman: You must be freezing. Come with me, child.

He extends his hand out to you. You look at his hand for a while. You decide to take his hand and follow him. You enter the mansion together...

     As you walk into the house, you spot a couch

As you walk into the house, you spot a couch. You hop right onto the couch, snuggling against the couch blankets and fluffy pillows. The tall man returns with hot chocolate. He sits down beside you. You sip on the hot chocolate.

Slenderman: Hello child. I am-.

Jeff: *bust through a nearby door* SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS! SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE!

"EEP!!!!!!". You hold onto the tall man with fear.

Slenderman: Hush Jeffery! *Pushes Jeff away* As I was saying, I am Slenderman. Welcome to our humble abode.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N."

Slenderman: Well, Y/N, would you like to take a look around?

You stare at the tall, faceless man. You smile and follow him. He takes you through a long hallway. There are many doors.

Slenderman: These are all the rooms. Most Creepypastas live here in the mansion. Some of us, like video games and carnival Creepypastas, live in other places. We all have access to these places though. We're all connected, like one big, mixed up family.

"Wow! There are so many!". You look at all the doors one by one. They all look different, some have signs or are painted differently. They intrigue you and you want to check out all the rooms. Another thought reaches your head though... You wonder about 'Jeffrey'...