KappaPride

2 streamers, one objective... A romance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gym was trying out a new thing to get to Europe. He wanted to embrace his love Linkus. With his item in hand charging up his power of love into this item, waiting for the time to strike this risky risk. 

1...2....3...4...5....6...7...8....9...10...11.1- BRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE

Gym.exe stopped working from all that love speed.

reset, reboot last save of human life.

1......2.......3........4.......5.........6 GO

gym launched into the air at incredible speed into the air and forward his skin was being oulled back from the force.

"IM COMING MY LOVE MY KOKORO CAN NOT TAKE NO MORE AAAA THE DOKI POWER IS FULL SPEED DAISUKI LINKUS DAISUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Above the clouds and ocean gym kept flying like no other man. it was working he was going to make it probably... Gym has sold his soul for this chance. 

Gym finally reached the water and was speeding through it killing innocent fish and going through islands cutting them half.  Gym was wearing special clothes made from linkus's face. A true work of art. 

"IM ALMOST THERE I CAN SEE LAND!!! I DID IT!! " 

sploosh

"hm, the swim isn't that far i'll make it."

He climbed up onto land, his journey was almost over he had went from continent to continent it a matter of minutes.  Gym was starting to cry salty tears of happiness

he walked up to linkus's door.

"come outside your door babe ;))))" 

"k. lmao"

The door was swung open, Linkus stood. looking at Gyms soggy wet body.

"omg you didnt???" linkus spoke 

"yeah im here ;))" Gym replied 

both kokoros beating in sync. doki doki doki doki

They hugged

"How'd you do it dude?"

"item sliding bro"

"gnarly"

Gym dried himself off and lived with linkus from that day onward, a true love story indeed. Gym and Linkus 2 years later were married. The whole wedding was full of memes and people crying happiness from their love so strong. A story that which was told for generations. 

A story told by your favorite Lapidox