Part 2 wew

(im going to war i shall have best fanfic of this stream)

Gym and Linkus happily married now, wanted to move forward in their relationship and strengthen their bond... This was done by a intense speedrun. Who was better? Was this going to break them?

The category was Any%, the luck based hell of the whole game. 

Swedish air swarmed around Gyms body choking him, was Linkus planning to cheat his way to take back that sweet Any% Gym took from him? 

Gym choked "How could you do this to me? I thought we were married and this was only going to be fun?" 

Linkus replied "Oh we are, this isn't the only thing im taking from you."

Gym's eyes widened "W-what?"

Linkus got on the bed where Gyms paralyzed body was laying controller still in his hands , he could do nothing under the power of the Swedish air and bed from Ikea, in fact Linkus's room was only Ikea nothing was from anything else just Ikea. 

He got close to Gyms body with a slight ahegao expression. The Swedish man whispered in his ear while having a hand on Gym's chest, making his heart rate faster. 

"I'm going to take something you own and love..." He giggled evilly. 

"What are you going to do to me? I know we are married and all but i'm not ready i'm a innocent man!"

 Linkus's hand went up through Gyms shirt touching his skin... Both hands pulling his twitch shirt up and causing Gyms controller to fall out of his hands and onto the bed. 

This. This was it it was going to happen innocence was going to be stripped away.

"Are you ready?" 

Gym did not reply.

Linkus took off his twitch shirt and took off his own shirt. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linkus put on the twitch shirt and threw his old shirt on gym releasing him from his Swedish air chains.

"Thanks for the shirt, now lets play shall we?"

Gym's expression was cold. 

After all that teasing and heart racing all he wanted was the shirt? 

END