Chapter 1

My name is Maddie. I have no last name. Why? Its because I'm an orphan. My parents left me here when I was a baby. But the sad thing is, they left me in an orphanage for BOYS! I'm the only girl at this orphanage. That being said you can only imagine how that would work out for me. Being the only girl is most likely the reason why I'm a tom boy.

     I'm currently watching Roman Atwood Vlogs on my phone. Yes I have a phone, I've been saving up for one almost my whole life. As I'm watching a vlog Mr. Coe , the owner of the orphanage, walks into my room with a package in his hand. "Maddie I believe this is for you." He said handing it to me. I look at it and the first thing I read is "Smile More" on it. "Yay! This must be my new hat!" I say excited. I open it and I see the smile more hat I ordered. It is the same kind that Roman has. I put it on  backword ,like I wear all my other hats. "Don't forget that adoption day is tomorrow." Mr. Coe said as he walked out of my room. I totally forgot! I'm probably not going to get adopted anyways so it doesn't matter. I think to myself. People come here to adopt boys not girls. I decide that I should go to sleep so I plug my phone in and roll over to go to sleep.

A/N
Hi, I decided to start a new story. I hope you like it. Ill try to update more on both of my storys. And if you were wondering I put myself in this story because I find it to hard to make up another character.

See you in the next chapter
-M