Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Adoption Day!

     I wake up today to my best friend Carl bouncing on me screaming "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I push him off the bed onto the floor and he lands on his butt. "Owww!" He said as he got up.

     "Why are you getting me up this early? The sun is barely up!" I yell at him. "Hello! Is adoption day you idjit!" He said "I totally forgot it was adoption day today!" I yell getting out of bed and going to me closet. Carl just sits on my bed and watches me. "Are you going to leave so I can change or what?" I say joking. He gets up and runs out the door.

 He gets up and runs out the door

               (Your outfit)

     After I got changed I went downstairs to eat breakfast.  When I got downstairs Carl had saved a spot for me at the table. I sit down and Mr. Coe gives me my breakfast. When we all finish our breakfast Mr. Coe has us stay at the table. "I wanted to inform you all that the adoption family's will be here any minute now so, get on stage and get ready." He announces.

     When we all get on stage I'm the last one in line next to Carl. "Maybe you will get adopted today!" I say to him. "Maybe YOU will get adopted too!" He said. " I dont think i will. People come here to get boys not girls." As I say this a couple walks in and starts to look down the line. I can't get a good look of them until there right in front of me. Its ROMAN ATWOOD AMD BRITNEY SMITH!

A/n
CLIFFHANGER! I hope you like the book so far. If so don't forget to vote, comment and, share!

Word count: 300