Chapter 05

"I'm so sorry, I gotta go. I have my own things to attend to. Last minute.." I sighed. Everyone but Daniel, Logan, and Teddi nodded in understanding.

"Is it about Jake?" Teddi whispered.

"Yeah. I really wish I could hangout with them but I have to do this for my job.." She nodded and hugged me tightly.

"Text me when you're one your way back home." I nodded and hugged everyone else.

"I'm sorry, next time. I promise." I hugged everyone but Daniel, since he was last.

"Hey, to make you feel better you and me can go out for breakfast tomorrow." He smile lit up on his face before nodding like a little kid getting candy. It was adorable.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I winked to him before walking off to the destination Jake sent me.

...

...

...

"I'm here now what do you want!" I groaned.

"Well, I need you to meet a certain friend of mine. You and him will be doing a publicity stunt." I gave him a 'are you serious?' look in response.

"I'm not doing this. I'd rather be hanging out with Logan and the boys than you," I scoffed. His face went from angry to sadness in less than a second.

"C'mon please! You might even like him!" I shook my head. A relationship would take up a lot of time, and a fake one would just be worse. "You didn't forget about the deal, did you?" My eyes widened before shaking my head.

He's making me do a fake relationship for popularity. How twisted can this man be?

"Alex! Come over here bro!" A familiar black haired boy appeared in front of me, making me gag.

"Great seeing you again!" My stomach dropped. I would be content with anyone but him.

"Okay camera is about to record. Get into positions!"  I looked around aimlessly before hearing seeing a camera get shoved into my face.

"This is Michelle! She's a friend of mine I met through Alex. They're just friends," he states before whispering into the camera, "But they're in love. Those two are so cute..Malex?" I rolled my eyes and walked away from the camera.

I don't want to do this.

I just wanna roll up and cuddle with Dani-

Wait...When did I want to even cuddle with Daniel?

A/n

I know, this story is a flop but it's fun writing this :))