Chapter Two

Stiles had found it necessary to skip out of his English lit course, its not like he didn't already know the language, at his locker grabbing the books and things he need for his project not paying attention. His locker was slammed shut suddenly.

Looking around for who the the hell slammed his locker on him. he was met with a blond woman."Hey Stiles."

"Oh hey Erika. Whats up whats going on?" slinging his backpack onto his shoulders and turning to face her, the lack of adderall in his system was making him jumpy.

"Stiles calm down, I just wanted to talk and say hi," As she spoke she got closer and closer to him, the idea of personal space was lost on her. "And see how you are doing. Hey Stiles, can I ask you something personal?" and by this time she was pressing her body against his and started rubbing her hands on his body.

"Well considering your hands up my shirt I'd say we are a little past personal." Stiles back away from the blond woman only to be slammed into his own locker. "Good, Why don't you have a girlfriend ? Or a boyfriend ? You always smell horny and ready to go..."

"Thats because I'm a teenaged boy. Gotta go." Stiles was trying to avoid this situation any worse. trying to pry himself away from her but her eyes glowed that dark yellow huge meaning the wolf was coming out, She grabbed him by the red hoodie and yanked him back under her.

"Not yet. So why don't you come over and we can fix that smell you have..." She was almost in the position to kiss him when a teacher rounded the corner and shouted for them to break it up. In a huff stiles began to run and over the shoulder spat.

"I doubt Byod would appreciate that. BYE!"

'Damn werewolfs' was the only thought running through his mind as he ran to his Jeep.

Stiles love and hated lacrosse practice. Love because he enjoyed playing, he loved the rush of the game and hate because he suck at it. One of those unfulfilled dreams he has, he always hated it because he was stuck warming the bench because the couch says hes not good enough to compete unless every other alternate breaks his legs.

"STILINSKI! Get over here!" Speak of the devil.

"Yes coach." standing and hoping he would finally get a shot to sweat at practice.

"Since you've been warming the bench, be a doll face and stay behind and round up all the equipment after practice." Not waiting for a response Finstock turned to yell at some other player.

"I guess."

This is not what he signed on for, all the sweat equipment needed to be stocked in place for the next day, all the balls and sticks need to be gathered and put away but as always the bag is seventy times heavier than he can handle. And by this time everyone has showered and gone home, even Scott. Stiles throws the bag over his shoulder hoping it will help move it quicker when he tips back over. Laying flat on the ground he looks up and sees Jackson wet and only with a towel around his waist. He extends his hand for Stiles and pulls him up he is standing

"Stiles let me help you with that bag is way too heavy for you by yourself." Jackson lifts the bad with one hand and holds his towel up with the other, looking at Stiles confused.

"Thanks Jackson..." It came out of his mouth as surprised as it sounded in his head.

"You sound surprised that I'm offering to help you?" The look on Jackson's face look like Stiles just kicked a puppy.

With no filter what so ever Stiles responded "Probably because I don't think you have ever spoken a sentence to me unless it ended in a threat."

"And now I'm done." Smiling triumphantly at his work.

"Well not really..." Jacksons head hung low not looking at stiles

"What are you talking about? All the equipment is put away and everything is taken care of." Looking around to see what Jackson's wolfie eyes could see that his couldn't. He turn towards Jackson and his eyes bulged as the towel laid on the locker room floor

"Except for this thing."Jackson pointed shyly to his cock that was hard between his legs

Covering his eyes with his hands and turning away from the newly naked Jackson trying to hide the massive blush across his face. "Jackson! OMG why are you flashing me?" "Come on stiles I know you like it... Touch it."Jackson turns Stiles around and grab a hand from Stiles face and placed it on his crotch.

"Jackson no!" Stiles tugged to get his hand back but as always the wolves overpower him, Jackson clasps his hand over Stiles and forced him to hold his penis. "There. That isn't so bad is it ?" Jackson started to stroke himself using Stiles' hand and moans flooded through his mouth.

"I gotta go." Yanking his hand free when Jackson was too wrapped up in his own pleasure and bolted. There was a moan when Jackson did feel Stiles' hand on his cock. "I'm not done yet. Please just a little more"

"I am bye"

At the Stilinski home Stiles felt like he was going to have a panic attack pacing back and forth in his room. He did the only sane thing he knew, 'Call Scott'.

After the first ring Scott picked up and before he could speak Stiles yelled in his ear.

'Scott We need to talk my house now. I don't care if you're humping Allison I need to talk to you now.' and all he received was 'Sure man I'll be there in 10'. Less than 10 minutes later there was a knock on his window. He opened it for Scott

"Well that was quick."

"I was around the area on patrol. What's going on man?" Concern in his voice, Stiles exploded

"Ok so your werewolf buddies are fucking crazy. In the past 3 days I've been molested by Erika and Jackson several times both trying to fuck my brains out. Erika is rubbing herself all up on me and Jackson keeps making me touch his dick. I thought you said if they had a mate... everything would be fine...Scott why are you looking at me like that bro." Scott had long sinced moved towards Stiles and had a lustful stare in his eye.

Scott sniffed his neck and groaned."Stiles you know how amazing you smell?"

He move to, what appeared to be a hug, turned into a less friendly groping off his ass."No you too Scott? No no no no. Our relationship could never recover from this." Backing away from Scott as fast as he could until his back hit the wall with his best bro pressed up against him.

"It'll be alright stiles. I won't be aggressive like the others, I'll make it enjoyable for both of us." Scott's hand traveled between Stiles' pants and and grabbed his cock. Stiles moaned hard.

"See..." Scott began to stroke him more and more.

"Scott get your... Ahhh... hand out of... UGH there please" And with all my his will power pushed Scott off of him and he fell to the floor.

"Control yourself go see Allison!" Trying to keep his distance from Scott

"I can't. you smell so delicious. Virgin mixed with fear and lust" That as overly offensive.

"I'm a growing teenaged boy I'm always fearful and horny." This was true... Extremely true and all this attention from the mating season wasn't helping. All the wolves were wanting him except the one wolf. DEREK he had to know some way to stop this crap.

"I'm going to go talk to Derek and Peter maybe they can save me from the wrath of the betas labido"picking up his keys going towards the door only to be blocked by Scott .

"NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU CANNOT GO TALK TO DEREK."

"Why not? I would like to go one day without getting humped or molested by you wolfs! Give one reason why I shouldn't go talk to Derek" Stiles stood there waiting for Scott to form a cohesive sentence.

"Well... He... We... I can't."

"Then I'm going to go talk to sourwolf myself"