Seriously?! Yasss...UNICORNS!

Twilight's View

   Hello.I am Twilight. I am a princess from a very successful kingdom....but..

  *Shhh...don't tell them yet.

Whatever you say, AUTHOR. Anyways,-

*Omo..just tell them...I don't care anyways..

Aish...you are so confusing,Kookie...okay,the truth is...I am sad and embarrased because I accidently shouted out 'Yasss!!!UNICORNS EXIST!' And I kissed my book....

*Twilight,TRUTH

Fine, I will tell you the truth-truth....

Monday

I sat at my desk waiting for teacher to come...and that is when I started to read a book about...Unicorns.Anyways,teacher came,we greeted her and sat quietly at our desks.
     Our teacher taught us about unicorns and that scientists say that unicorns exist...but on a different.....land. Anyways, the scientists' have confirmed that unicorns exist but never to be reached.
     And THAT is because the land has different type of air,gas and etc. They are worried that the air cannot support 'human beings'.
     And that is when I accidently screamed out loud "OMG! YES! UNICORNS DO EXIST! I TOLD YOU, MOTHER AND FATHER THAT UNICORNS EXIST! HAH!"
     "Miss Twilight, please sit down" and yes, I jumped up and down when I said that, "-and we don't even know if the scientists that said 'that' are even qualified! Please see me after class and what I mean is DETENTION."
     Sometimes even TEACHERS' can be cruel..." But...I was just....-". "Miss Twilight,you have detention because of making noise while I am teaching and because disturbing other people....".

   Monday, after school, DETENTION

     Aish....I will just skip detention and go back home. Anyways,earlier at recess, I got a sticky note on my locker saying 'Hey,Unicorn-stuck-up princess, you are just a horse full of s***. UNICORNS don't even exist. And they will never exist. What??? You wanna be the first person to discover unicorns? That is just bull****. Anyways, if you cried,you are still gonna be a dumb***. If you didn't, I like your guts....NOT From: UnicornHATER'

      Kinda harsh man....harsh.

  *Sorry that this chapter was kinda short. I have to prepare for school...anyways, hope you enjoyed that short chapter

    I will update as much as I can...so sorry to keep you waiting but...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SOOO PATIENT :)

That is all. See you in the next chapter.