Chapter 8 (Hostile Jungkook)

Jimin stands by the entrance, with Jungkook behind him.

Myungsoo taps the music off.
"Hey guys," he says.

"Hey Myungsoo," smiles Jimin.

The room is awkward as Jungkook doesn't reply.
Jungkook just stares at Myungsoo, glaring at him up and down.

Myungsoo is handsome, you realize, his now damp shirt slightly transparent and clinging to his body. His dark hair falls over his brows as he stands there, panting slightly with a warm, friendly smile on his face.

He nods again at Jungkook, his smile fading as Jungkook ignores it.

Everyone grows uncomfortable.

"Were you-- what, dancing for her?" Jungkook demands, his tone accusing and brusque. His eyes are narrowed at Myungsoo's see-through shirt.

Taken back, Myungsoo exchanges shocked glances with you.

"Uh, yeah...?" He replies hesitantly, puzzled.

"WHY?"Jungkook snarls, stepping forward, menacing. 

Your heart leaps into your mouth.
Myungsoo's face twists in alarm and confusion.

"Yaa!" Jimin immediately reaches out and slaps Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't talk to him like that!"

Jungkook turns around to look at Jimin, and you can't see his face, but Jimin's expression changes.
Softens.

"Jungkookie's...... tired," Jimin says. "Sorry, Myungsoo. You guys keep doing your thing. We'll go get him some breakfast."

Jimin puts an arm around Jungkook and turns the both of them back toward the hallway.

As the door closes you hear him say something to Jungkook, sounding concerned. Jungkook mutters something back and pushes Jimin's arm off his shoulder.

"What was that about??" Myungsoo looks at you, bewildered.

You take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. Jungkook and I had a disagreement last week. I think he's just upset with me," you tell him.

"Really? But he seemed... mad at ME," Myungsoo says, pointing to himself.

"I suppose I'm not sure what's going on," you say, which is kind of the truth.

"That was definitely weird," he shakes his head.

After a moment of tension, he shrugs and walks over to look down at your notes.
"Let's get back to it, I guess."

You nod.

Myungsoo's team shows up just as you finish editing yesterday's writing, and then the crew and BTS guys pour in.
You wanted to make an effort not to look at Jungkook, but he was purposely turning his head away from your direction anyway. You talk to Jhope and Jin briefly during their breaks, and though everyone else joins, the maknae goes and sits alone across the room.

-------------
There's a lot more coming! If you have any plot you would like me to write about please leave a comment to let me know.
xo, minxykeys
-------------