Introduction

(let me kno what you think)

My name is Mia and I'm 27 years old. I have a boyfriend name Eric. We been together for twelve long years. We were high school sweethearts. Everything changed in our senior year in high school. He started being really mean to me. Like calling me a slut, a bitch, a hoe, a streetwalker....the list goes on. He knew, back then, thoes words never affected me in any way beause I was such a strong and confident person. I knew who I was and I knew I wasn't any of that. But now.....I dont know who I am anymore. I lost that strength...that confidence. Now....it gets to me....deeply and it shreads my heart into a billion pieces. One day Eric and I got into an argument....I really bad one if I might add. He actually had the audacity to slap me dead across my face. Then he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me to the wall with such force! And from then on that's all he do is hit me. He made me feel worthless and ugly. He told me that no one wants me in this world because I'm a ugly bitch and I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I want to get up and leave him... but I can't...I just can't. To believe it or not.....I love him. I love the man who beats me and tell me how worthless I am. And I know he loves me....I know he do....even though he doesn't show it like he used to.

*

*

*

*

hey guys....this is another story I wrote. I did put this on instagram but I felt like no one liked it so I stopped. But anyway please comment.....vote.....like.....follow.....and follow me on instagram @mrsbahjajackson ^.^