Gabriel, The Crossdressing Man With A Plan

Sam's POV-

"You've got this Lex! The game's not totally over!" I yelled out to my best friend. Our soccer team was playing... and losing by a long shot. Lexi's face contorted to hurt as a red headed boy from Denmark stole the ball from right between her pigeon toed feet.

She threw her hands up in frustration stomping her orange cleat hard into the dry grass. "Ouch." I muttered to myself. I watched as the coach called Lexi to be the goalie. The annoyance on her face was hilarious as she walked over to the goal post and a tall lanky guy that could have been twice her size stood in front over her. I stifled a laugh enjoying my best friends trouble.

I felt a wind pass by me and I looked up to see a short cute boy sitting next to me. He had a brown fringe with the tips dyed blonde. He plump pink lips curved into a smirk- and wait was he wearing lip stick? That's when I notice his really short shorts, brown combat boots and a Ramones T-shirt hanging off one of his shoulder, and his pink nails.

"You know you're a boy right?" I said instantly regretting it.

His lips pressed together sassily.

"You know she's a girl while your staring her down like a piece of meat." His voice was soft and high. I could tell my cheeks were flushing as I looked at my lap brushing off a stray brown hair that had fallen off.

"She's just my friend. That would be weird."

"It's cold in the closet hun."

"Well aren't you warm." I laughed at my own joke. "Get it because you said its cold-"

"Okay, stop for a second." I stopped and he turned to the game once more. "Yes?" I asked waiting for him to tell me why he wanted me to stop speaking. "Oh no. I just wanted you to stop."  Okay, rude little sass queen.

"You know, she's really not all that bad looking. Coming from me." I felt a pang of possessiveness hit my heart. "What, you like her? It's fine, I don't care." His eyes widened comically and his mouth curved at the edges. "You're barking up the wrong tree hunny, this bitch likes cock."

"Woof!"

I belted after. People in all directions turned around to give us stares full of malice. "As if I couldn't tell." I rolled my eyes at this. This boy....girl, person, just seemed so much more feminine then me. I'm the one with the black skinny jeans, unbuttoned red plaid shirt with an undershirt that has a zombie doing sinful things to another zombie. Not to mention the skateboard tucked between my feet I'm continuosly moving back and forth on the ground.

When I turned to look at the boy I could see his hazel-green eyes staring at Riker, the leader of the team. His eyes followed Riker as his  brown hair tusseld about in the wind, and when Rikers brown eyes caught his the pretty boys eyes immediently snapped down to his own perfectly shaped thighs in embarrasment. His cheeks heated up fifty shades of red. Ohh la la.

I smiled mischiviously at him and tsked. "Well, well, well." He sighed. "Shut up okay. He's just so amazing!" He turned into my shoulder squealing. "He's so passionate about soccer, gorgeous, kind, funny and ugh! I'm head over heels."

Literally it seems in his case.

"I thought he was straight?" Curiosity filled me. I always knew there was something off about Riker. The boys eyes casted downward and his fist curled underneath his chin. "He is. Don't you hear about all of the affairs he has with those slutty girls."

I had, I hear he fucked the Russian twins into oblivion. "Hey." I rubbed his back. "You never know. I think you should maybe try to talk to him ." A small whine came from his throat.