Episode 8 - Closer

Haii guys, back with a new episode.....

Here goes the next episode

Shivaay's POV

Shivaay : Anika, will u tell me something?......

Anika nodded.....

Shivaay : How did these marks came in ur hands?......

I saw tears in her eyes..... I held her hand.....

Shivaay : Tell me.....

Anika : Advay..... Advay be...bet....me...with...belt....

I was shocked to hear it....

Shivaay : For what?......

Anika : For.... Bei...being...clo..clos....closer.....to.....u......

Tears were rolling down from her eyes.....

Anika : He locked me in a da..dark...roo...room.....

I wiped her tears..... She looked at the stars..... We both were sitting so closer..... I can sense her pain...... My hand moved towards her waist and I held her tightly..... She moved more closer to me..... She rested her head on my shoulder...... It was Aww moment......

She suffered a lot within these few days...... Its all becoz of me...... I was engrossed in my thoughts..... Just then it started raining...... Anika got up and tried to go to the car but I stopped her..... I pulled her closer.... And started dancing..... There was no song but the rain drops did the effect of song...... She stopped me and tried to go but I didn't leave her...... I pulled her again..... She looked at me..... It thundered and she hugged me tightly..... She broke the hug and looked at me..... We had a deep eye lock....... I kissed her forehead....... My hands moved to her bare back..... She closed her eyes..... I kissed her temples..... She held my coat tightly..... She opened her eyes..... She looked at me..... I lifted her in bridal style and took her to the car..... Our journey was quite.....

Anika's POV

In Oberoi Mansion

We reached home and I immediately ran to the pool area...... I was blushing a lot..... Don't know what has happened to me..... My pain vanished by his touch........ I was looking at the pool.... Just then I felt his hands around my waist..... His hands were playing around my wet bare milky waist....... I turned towards him...... He started kissing near my neck which made me moan his name..... He kiss was becoming wild..... He then looked at me..... My saree sticked to my body...... I hugged him tightly...... We broke the hug and I moved closer to him..... He removed his coat..... I don't know whether I have feelings towards him or not but I just know one thing..... He can soothe my pain..... He can understand me...... He looked at me..... We moved more closer and our lips met each other...... It was gently lovely..... My first kiss..... It was giving me so pleasure..... Later we broke the kiss and his hands moved to by face.... We again had a kiss.... We explored each other's mouth......

Anika : Shivaay.....

Shivaay : Hmm.....

Anika : Do u hate me..... Am I cheap girl?.....

Shivaay : No......

Silence came between us once again...... He kissed me again...... He lifted me and placed me on his bed..... He lying down near me and I blushed so hard..... I hugged him..... He was going to move my saree but I pushed him slightly..... I know he care for me but this reason is not enough for me to submit myself to him...... He doesn't consider me as his wife or love me..... Even I'm not sure about it...... So we need more time.....

He too realized what he was doing..... We both got up from the bed..... He looked at me..... I was blushing so hard..... I was going to my room but stopped......

Anika : This was the most wonderful day of my life.... It drived me crazy...... I loved it a lot......

His hand moved towards his hair..... I smiled at his action...... Here went to my room and slept so peacefully.......

Morning

I came to hall..... Shivaay was looking at me..... Later after few seconds I realized that he was looking at my condition..... My neck was with love bites...... I immediately covered by neck with my scarf......

Shivaay then went to office...... I was about to go to office after few minutes..... I was stopped by seeing Advay at the door...... I was shocked to the core..... I immediately messaged Shivaay without his notice.....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???......

Target : 76 votes and 60 comments......

I know u all ll finish so soon..... I want to sleep........

By 😍Ashwathy😍