Into The New World

No One's POV

" Umma, i will leave now " Taeyeon said as she bid goodbye to her mother. Unfortunetely, she only ADOPTED by her fake mother, Mrs. Park

FLASHBACK

Mrs. Park was strolling around the market to buy something that she will cook for her dinner. As she walked to the sidewalk, she saw a rugged little girl who falls asleep on the sidewalk with a bag on her head as the pillow.

She shook the little girl's body to wake her up. " Are you alone here, little girl? " she asked.

" N-neh.. " the 5 year old Taeyeon said in a tired voice.

" Do you want to sleep in my house? " Mrs. Park asked worriedly.

" Kamsahamnida, Ahjumma " Taeyeon said with a big wide smile.

END of FLASHBACK

Mrs. Park stood up as her REAL mother after that. She already loved this child.

Taeeyon was currently working at a Luxurious Buliding named Jung Corporation. She works as a Janitor since because she didn't finish college and because of their poorness. She sometimes remember her bestfriend, Baekhyun. After how many freaking years, who will remember her? especially Baekhyun. Taeyeon marked in her mind as a mission to her to find her bestfriend not to tell him that she love him and miss him but she wanted to be in his side since she is all alone in thsi world.

" Watch we're you going, you fool " the girl in the high stilettos said as Taeyeon accidentally bumped into her because she was in a hurry.

" i'm sorry, Ms. Jung. It will never do it again " she said bowed 90 degrees.

Jessica Jung, the only daughter of the founder of Jung Corporation. Who will marry a handsome guy from a rich businessman in States. She always received death glares from the staffs because of her rude attitude.

Taeyeon doesn't have anger towards her. She is sometimes Jealous to Jessica especially in her random outfit and appearance. Jessica was like a goddess, but taeyeon is only a poor girl who only wears loose shirt with a baggy pants and a pair of sneakers. She can't fight to a goddess like Jessica.

Taeyeon POV

I heard the news that Jessica will marry a handsome guy from a businessman in States to merge their Companies. I wanted to see that guy to know how handsome he was. " WHAT? What am I thinking?! stop it Taeyeon. You have already Baekhyun " I said in my self.

I continue to clean the floor with floor wax as I heard screams in the entrance of the buliding. I placed the mop on the side as I tried to lift my feet to see what girls are screaming to but because of my short height, someone grabbed my waist and pushed me up.

" C-chanyeol? " I said. Chanyeol was my co-worker and also my BROTHER and the son of Mrs. Park.

" I told you to wear high heels " Chanyeol teased.

"Tsk. I don't want to. And besides, who wears high heels especially if you are working as a janitor? " she said.

Finally, she saw it but her world seems to stop when she saw who's in the entrance....

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

It's Baekhyun....

*******************************************Author's Note******************************************

Annyeong readers! It's my not-so first time having an Author's note since I already made a couple of fanfics on AFF ( AsianFanFics ). But I just wanted to say that you can LEAVE comments after you read the chapters to know what your opinion is and VOTE it if you like it :) MORE VOTE, MORE UPDATE :)

- BaekLovesYeol  XOXO