5

a couple weeks had past, and you slowly moved back into your room.

he stopped bringing back girls and only came home drunk. when he was drunk he would whisper sweet words and say how pretty i was multiple times.

"you're pretty, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise."

thats funny, you thought. you're the one telling me otherwise.

he woke up and took his painkillers and then walked up to you, hesitating to say something.

what? you mouthed to him.

"nothing." he said shaking his head, walking off, leaving you to your thoughts once again.

you tended to your daily needs and repatched the plasters he placed over your waist. everytime you thought about it, you got butterflies and couldn't help but smile.

the door slammed and you broke out of your trance, slipping your loose shirt on and rushing down the stairs.

"you! you're so annoying! so frustrating!"

he raised a hand up, you flinched back, the fear evident in your eyes.

he lowered his hand, running the other through his air. spinning in a circle before stopping and looking straight into your eyes.

"why do you have to be so annoying?"

"what do y-you mean?"

"why cant i hit you?! why cant i be mean to you!"

you shook your head at him, you had no idea what he was going on about.

"why arent you like all the other women? you should be after my looks, my money, yet you've never even asked? you should be cheating on me like i did to you! yet you stay loyal?"

"i dont get it, baekhyun."

"i was so convinced that all woman were the same and then you came! im so confused because of you."

you tried to calm him down but he shrugged off all your attempts.

he pulled you in by the neck,

"why do you have to be so kind..."

he kissed you for the second time, but this time it was hot and it made fireworks go off from inside of you. you could feel his emotion.

"and pretty."

end ;)