Chapter 1

Hello! So just to let you know the whole story is going to be in the Narrator point of view endless it says otherwise! (Or 3rd person POV but their the same thing)
//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//
'Damnit! I'm going to be late for school again' Soul thought running to the Academy.
'Well then you should have woken up when I pushed you of your bed!' Came a shout in Souls head.
'Ya I get it now can you please tell me if mr. stein is there yet?!' He said to the voice in a very quick thought.
'I could... but what's the fun in that?' The voice said with a small giggle at the end then a small snap as if the voice had disappeared.
"So not cool..." Soul said panting in front of his class slouched over. As Soul was about to enter the class the doors flew open and revealed a glaring mr.stein.
'Oh crap...' Soul though as he heard a giggle run through his mind as he looked over to his miester to see she was struggling not to burst out in laughter. Soul rolled his eyes and looked back at the still glaring mr.stein.
"Soul" mr.stien said "do you know what time it is?" He said with an angry tone.
"Ugh can't you just punish me and not ask me idiotic questions" Soul said annoyed. Soul glanced back over to his miester to se she had a scowl on her face obviously about what he had just said to mr.stein.
Mr.stein gave him an almost wicked smile and pointed to his miester. "For your punishment you and your miester will have to take care of a 2 star assignment after class today." He said still with his wicked grin.
Her jaw dropped as she stood up and waved her hands frantically in the air going down to stand a little bit in front of Soul.
"Wait please sir why am I being punished for his stupidity" she said pointing at Soul .
"Hey!" Soul said counter acting her for calling him stupid.
"Shut it" both mr.stein and his miester said in unison.
"And for you Maka, you should have made sure he wasn't late or you never would have been in this mess" mr.Stein said pointing to her lazily
Maka sighed and gave him a quit "yes sir" then walked to her seat with Soul trailing closely behind.
'You idiot why did you have to drag me into this..' Maka thought taking her seat with Soul beside her.
'Serves you right for laughing...' Soul thought back to her pretending to focus on the lesson. Soon Maka was holding a book in her hands while Soul was unconscious on the table with a book sized dent in his hair. Maka smirked and continued to take notes for the rest of class.
*Time skip to after class*.
Maka was walking back to her and Souls house when she felt a slight tap on her shoulder. She stopped dead in her tracks and said "Well what's the Mission this time?".
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~> Find out what happens next on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
........ ok that was lame but anyways hope you enjoyed and hope to see you in the next part!