Chapter 2

A deep sigh came from behind her as she was still standing there waiting for the voice to respond. "Your too smart for your own good Maka" the familiar voice said. "If only you were just as symmetrical.." the voice said obviously disappointed. This made Maka a little pissed so she did what she does every time he says something like that. She quickly turned to face him and kicked him into a nearby building while clenching her teeth.
"Are you going to tell me or not?" Maka asked annoyed. The boy got up and dusted himself of and made his clothes and hair perfectly symmetrical then walked up to Maka.
"You really need to stop doing that..." he said leaning on one leg.
"Ya whatever Kid... can you just tell me already?" She said smiling at his comment.
That's right folks it's the one and only Death The Kid! he's pretty annoying actually...anyway!
"Fine but you have to get Soul here to this is a pretty dangerous mission..." kid said
"Uhhhh I don't think he will be available at the moment..." Maka said recalling what she had done to him earlier with an awkward laugh at the end.
"Maka don't tell me you did it again" Kid said obviously not amused. Maka gave him a sweet but obviously fake grin then she held her head as she heard a shout run through it.
"WHAT THE HELL MAKA!" She heard a very angry Soul say. She let out a small giggle which kid noticed.
"Are you talking to him" kid asked.
"Unfortunately" Maka said with a sigh.
"You have such a gift that you and your partner can mind link and you take it for granted" Kid said shaking his head.
"More like a curse..." Maka muttered under her breath hoping that kid didn't hear.
"I heard that" kid said simply.
"Maka do you hear me!" Soul shouted which gave Maka a slight headache as she cringed at the noise.
"Stop being so annoying" Maka thought to Soul.
"Maka I'm going to wait in my dads office for you and Soul." Kid said as he got on his flying skate board and started to ride towards the school. Maka gave him a small wave while getting ready to talk back to soul as she found a bench to sit on so that no one could trip her or something while she was talking to Soul.
As she sat down a huge shout went through her head "IM ANNOYING!".
Maka sighed and thought back "we have a mission so meet me in the death room".
"Of course we do...." Soul thought back as Maka stood back up and started heading to the school.