❦ Chapter 41 ❦

Omg it's been more than 3 weeks since I updated! ;0;

Almost 4 weeks

I'M SORRRYYYY

School just started for me, sadly

So I won't have as much time as I did earlier to work on this garbage

(• ε •)

❣❁❣❁❣❁❣

~Anahi's P.O.V~

I was breathing for my life.

The small arms of my boyfriend were squeezing me too tightly. No doubt, I was turning blue.

It was 4 am.

"N-NAGISA! WAKE UP!" I yelled, trying to push my blueberry away.

I felt his arms loosened.

"Wha..." Then he realized.

"GOMEN'NASAI!" He quickly let go of me as I inhaled. My face turning its normal color.

Oh yeah! I need to check if that devil did anything to my sister. I was about to jump out of bed and sprint, but I froze when I heard shuffling from Maureen's room.

Then me and Nagisa saw Maureen storming towards us with her plush.

"You have 5 seconds to explain why the heck you woke me up!" She tapped her foot, impatiently. Nagisa looked at me with his eyes going wide.

She's a person who could sleep forever. So now I'm a little scared of her.

"Sorry sleepyhead, we d-didn't mea-"

I was interrupted by Karma looking like a lion with his hair.

"You guys woke me up, so in return, you'll buy me potato chips."

"Morning Karma..." Nagisa said, getting out of bed.

I got out of bed like sonic and grabed Maureen's shoulders and started shaking her. Which made her even more mad. Her face looking like we had thousands sheets of homework.

"You're still a virgin right?!"

"I ALWAYS PROTECT MY VIRGINITY!"

She started attacking me with her plush to the floor, hitting my head while Nagisa quickly tried to pull me away.

"D*mn Lollipop, I think you just woke Iliana and Ivori up."

Maureen immediately stoped hitting me. Nagisa pulled me away and Maureen started biting her nails.

She was cursing under her breath. I thanked Nagisa and me and Maureen ran out the room to the stairs. Nagisa went to the bathroom and Karma grabed the plush that Maureen droped when she ran out the bedroom. He gave it a little kiss and hugged it.

Then brought the plush to Maureen's bed and continued sleeping with it.

Unfortunately, since it was dark, we were careful not to trip down the stairs.

When we made it down, we looked around and saw no one but pillows and blankets on the couch.

"Where they go?" Maureen walked around the living room, expecting some prank from them.

I spotted a note and read it.

"Looks like they had something to do."

"Awe man." Maureen giggled.

Nagisa came down the stairs dragging Karma with him.

"So where's the girls?" Asked Nagisa, letting go of Karma, making him fall on the floor.