Opening Fight

D@Y 1
"Hi, oh my god, you're so beautiful."
[Two girls hug while smiling.]
D@Y 6
"Girl, we're so lit right now!"
[Girls are seen partying it up in the club.]
D@Y 12
"Yes, bitch!! We got "it" outta our house, she sha-gone!"
[Two girls are seen laughing while sitting in a confessional room.]
D@Y 18
"Wanna get down, wanna get down?"
[A girl is seen squaring up with another as she gets closer.]
D@Y 27!

"Me and my bitch are tired of keeping our mouths closed, they've disrespected up way more than one time and i'm sick of it. This is the last straw for these bitches...

Catya was shown tying her shoes as she gets up from her bed and walks to the living room area. Seven was shown braiding her hair as she starts to walk to the living room area.

"Yo, we gonna act like everything normal, then just start taggin' them hoes."
"Bitch, lets go to the kitchen, cause that's the first thing them bitches gonna go..then it's go time. ;)

The two girls arrive...

"Bitch, they are here!!!!!! Go to the kitchen and pretend like you drinking some water!!"

Catya locks the door.

The girls try to open the door.

"Who the fuck locked the door!?"
"WHO THE FUCK LOCKED THE DOOR!?"

Jaz & Dream both bang on the door until it finally breaks off.

Jaz walks up to Seven & Catya while Dream runs to her room to get changed.

"Why y'all lock the door?"
"Why does it have to be us!? We've been sleep. We're not the only ones here!"
"Okay..."

Jaz opens the fridge as Seven gets up, throwing a punch to the back of Jaz head.

"OW FUCK!"

Seven continues to punch Jaz as she starts sliding her across the kitchen, making her bang her head on every wall/item. Hearing the commotion, Dream runs downstairs, Catya snatches Dream up by the hair and they both start wrestling eachother. In another scene, Seven was shown throwing fast/hard punches to Jaz as security yanks her up, causing Seven to get on the table. She continues to slide Jaz around, repeatedly knocking things over.

The other girls sprint downstairs, worried of course.

"YO, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON!?"

Opening Fight !..!