『Rules』

♚ DON'T BE RUDE~ Please do not be rude or mean at anytime! I have never had a problem with so please do not give me a hard time with it

DON'T BE RUDE~ Please do not be rude or mean at anytime! I have never had a problem with so please do not give me a hard time with it.

BE ACTIVE~ Being active by voting and commenting motivates me to write. Please please please comment! It shows me that you're actually reading the story so try to comment as much as you can 😄 (I would love you more if you spammed me ^•^)

ADD TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST~ Putting this applyfic in your reading list is not mandatory but putting it in your library is. If you put it in your library, it gives you notifications when I update the book.

FORMS~ PLEASE have neat forms!! I do not want to have any problems with this rule. If I say there's a minimum of something, then please please please follow that!! It isn't very hard to please try to put effort in your form. I will accept google docs, pastebin along with commented forms

BE PATIENT~ School has started (😭) so I might not have time to update. I am going into my sophomore year and that means that I'm going to have a lot of homework and projects so please be patient with me!

HIATUS OR USERNAME CHANGES~ Please notify me somehow if you changed your username or are going on a hiatus! I get that many of you may have some personal issues so I get it if you have to be on a hiatus.

PASSWORD~ If you look carefully, you will be able to find out the password. It's hidden in the rules.

HAVE FUN~ Why join if you're not having fun??? I hope you all enjoy the applyfic!!!