Actual Least Favourite

SONIA NEVERMIND!!!!!

I'm sorry I know a lot of people like her and I used to too but after the beginning of the fourth trial, she just pissed me off. This may be just bias due to my love for Kazuichi and Soudam being my OTP but honestly she angers me.

It's because of how after she accused Kazuichi, when Hajime proved her wrong, said:

"I see... How disappointing...."

BITCH!!! DISAPPOINTING???? DISA-MOTHERFUCKING-PPOINTING?!?!?!?! SOMEONE WHO ADORES YOU AND THINKS SO HIGHLY OF YOU TURNS OUT TO HAVE NOT MURDERED YOUR FRIEND AND YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING DISAPPOINTING THAT HE IS NOT ISN'T THE KILLER AND THEREFORE NOT GOING TO DIE?!?! SHUT YOUR ROYAL TRAP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!!!!!

I understand that being constantly flirted with can be annoying but we never see her outright tell him that, 'I know you like me,  I'm sorry  but I don't like you in that way. Please stop, flirting with me, it makes me uncomfortable and annoys me," or the like. She always basically ignored him and that's what bothers me.

Grows some tits and confront the fucking problem and don't let it fester and NEVER wish death upon someone. I have countless people that annoy me but I would never wish something so horrible on any of them. People drop like flies in my country and death is not something I want anyone to experience.