Andy X Reader

This is dedicated for FemaleLucifer666
The plot is that y/n gets dumped and Andy comforts her
Btw this is my first imagine so any comments on my writing would be nice just don't be a dick cool thanks -Daniela
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/N point of view

My boyfriend of 4 years just broke up with me because "Im just not feeling it anymore." I didn't know what to do so I went to my best friends house Andy.He should know what to do because him and April broke up two weeks ago (this is before they were married and im really sorry because andy and april are goals) so he should know what to do. I called Andy to tell him I was coming over using my best "normal" voice even though I was crying my eyes out.I finally got to his apartment and knocked on the door.I heard him yell "Its open!" So I walked in he saw my state and says,"Oh my god y/n , what happened you look terrible."The last part made you giggle a little bit and he wrapped you in a big hug. Still sobbing into his chest you managed to say"Jonathan broke up with me after 4 damn years that I dedicated my life to him all he said was that he wasn't feeling it."You sobbed into Andy hoodie wetting it with your tears.
For the rest of the night all you did was watch movies that was Andys way of cheering you up and it worked you were as happy as ever."Thank you Andy for everything without you I still would have been at home crying my heart out ."" Aw thanks you're welcome y/n."You sighed and said"Well I really should be heading home it's getting pretty late."Andy blocked the door and said"nononono y/n you're spending the night."You sighed and said"well fine if you insist,I am pretty tired" you said mostly giggling."Okay you can sleep in my room let me just get you some more pillows and blankets." You went to his room and sat on his bed , he really did make you happy. He quickly came back with blankets and pillows setting them down on the bed."Here you go now I'm going to go sleep on the couch,goodnight y/n" Andy said turning to leave.""Andy wait thank you so much for today", you said standing up and walking towards him"Without you i would still be crying." You looked up at him and saw his beautiful green eyes looking down at you. In that moment everything in your body was telling you to kiss him.He started leaning down and you went on your tiptoes and kissed him passionately. After both of you were out of breath you pulled away. "Goodnight Burt Macklin"you said getting into bed,"Goodnight y/n" he said as he left . You could see him give himself a high five while smiling at himself crazily.You layed your head down and thought what a night, the events of the day replayed in your mind as you slowly drifted of to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So that was my first imagine. FemaleLucifer666 is this good enough? Should i do a part two? This was really bad but who cares.
Stay woke -daniela