Chapter 1 (SHORT)

(READ DESCRIPTION IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE)

It was in the middle of the night and there was a big party going on in Finn and Jake's tree house. Fern walked over to Finn to Chat."Hi Fern" Finn said."Hi Finn"Fern replied."So, I know it's weird having like another Finn around and all that"Fern said."I guess, it does feel weird but I'm fine with it" Finn replied."Do you like meatloaf?"Finn asked."Since I guess we're like the same person, we have some different and same interest, so yeah, I like meatloaf" Fern said."Cool"Finn replied."Aren't you going to join the party?"Finn asked."Nah"Fern said."Why?"Finn said."Because I'd rather chat"Fern said."Why aren't you partying?"Fern asked."I just want to chill here" Finn replied."You know Finn"Fern said."Yeah?Finn asked."I have been waiting to say this for a long time" Fern said."Yeah? and what is it?"Finn asked.'Well, you're such a great listener and you really get me.Your also very loyal which makes you a great friend"Fern said.Finn blushed."You really think so" He said."Yeah, you're just a really great friend to have around."Fern blushed."Thanks!"Finn said with a smile on his face.

"Your welcome"Fern said.Jake walked over to them."Come on, party with us!"Jake said."Finn said to me earlier that he'd rather chill here" Fern said."Shoot ya self!"Jake said and went back to partying."Do you want anything? I could get you a snack or a drink"Fern said."Nah, I'm fine" Finn said."Are your sure?"Fern asked."I'm sure" Finn replied.Finn yawned."Sleepy?"Fern asked."Yeah, I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning"Finn yawned."It's going to be hard to sleep with all this noise but it's your choice!"Fern said.Finn went up the ladder to his bed and went to sleep."Sleepyhead"Fern spoke to himself.

(That was the chapter! I know, I suck at writing)( this has some cliches in it so I'm sorry for that)

(Also, sorry if my grammar isn't as good and I'm also sorry if this chapter was very short)