[EIGHT]

IN REAL LIFE (AYY)

Juniper sat beside Astrid, who was to her left and Dana to her right as they awaited their Thai food at the restaurant that they were currently at. 

Remi and Sloan were deep into a conversation, as Juniper was almost always jumping out of her seat when she saw the door open. She was awaiting a special someone to arrive as they had made plans with the three newest members of the fantastic five squad.

"June, if you jump up again, I'm going to make sure this restaurant restrains you to your chair." Astrid threatened, making the young brunette calming down quickly. 

"Sorry, this is the first time I'm seeing Michael after the show, and I may act all confident through text and shit, but, right now my palms are clammy and I'm extremely nervous."

"You're the one who set up everything, you got us reservations." Dana retorted, laughing quietly at Juniper.

The door chimed again once more, and Juniper quickly looked up and was greeted with a pair of soft blue eyes. She smiled lightly at the Michael and stood up quickly and met with them to greet them. 

"Hey! Thanks for coming again! I know you guys have an extremely busy schedule." After hugging Michael, she proceeded to hug Sergio, and Brady.

"It's all good, I love this restaurant either way." Sergio spoke up, Juniper smiled and led the three boys to the two tables that had been conjoined so all seven could fit. 

After the boys greeted the rest of the group, Dana was no longer to her right and now in her place was Michael.

"Hope you don't mind, I was going to sit next to Sergio but, Dana slid right in my spot." He lightly chuckled and the young brunette shaking her head and her best friends attempt for them to bond.

"It's all good, Dana does these types of things all the time." She said, looking back down at the menu.

Michael stared at Juniper for a quick second before, thinking of something to talk about. 

"So, what's good here? This is the first time I've been here." Michael spoke softly to Juniper who quickly turned to and began pointing out suggestions of the menu. 

"Oh, the Pad Thai at this place is to die for! Literally," June laughed a bit, making Michael erupt in laughter. "But, if you want something simple, get the spring rolls, those are heaven." 

"How about I get both?" He asked, smiling lightly at Juniper.

"Sounds like a plan my man." 

"Listen here man, don't mess with me or my sis, or else." Sloan spoke up after the June and Michael had their "moment"

Juniper sunk in her seat, placing her hand over her forehead. 

"Don't listen to Sloan, he literally is all talk, and no action." Remi spoke up lightly punching her boyfriend.

"I can confirm that!" Astrid spoke up, "He literally is all talk, one time he told Rem and I that he got us all tickets to see Drake. We have not seen the tickets till this day." 

"You can roast Ast, it's okay if I call you that right?" Brady spoke up, Astrid blushing lightly and nodding a yes at the blonde boy.

-

AND I'm leaving it at that! another part of the continuation of this lil chap will be posted later :) 

see ya later