Chapter 1

OK so my name is Lydia and I live with my mom in a apartment in calfornia and today my mom said that we were finally moving in with her fiance Jeff (no disrespect for Keri I just need a story) he has one kid and his name is Daniel and to be honest he's kinda cute. Ik I shouldn't like my step brother but cmon he's hot but also he's way out of my league. See now I'm the type to go to school not skip classes or sneak out and I also do my homework but Dani is the complete opposite. He's coming over today to help me pack for moving. And to be completely honest I'm glad that he is coming over usually brothers are annoying and rude but I've always been an only child and so has he so its nice for the company. I hardly get to see him bc he lives halfway across the city and so he goes to a different school. Yesterday my mom showed me the house and I loved it all but one thing. There was only 2 bedrooms and they were both huge but since they couldn't find any bigger houses that weren't mansions this is what we got. And I'll be honest I do like him but I do need privacy too.
M: Lydia the boys are here my mom shouts.
L: OK mom coming
After that I went to the door and I was greeted but Jeff and Daniel
L: Daniel you can come with me my room is this way
D:OK
The walk there I could feel his eyes glued to my ass and then I stoked mid hallway causing him to run into me and I could feel his erection pushed up against me. Daniel were you looking at my ass I said.
D: hell yeah he said
OK so I was not expecting that at all I mean were siblings now we can't do that. Right.
L: Dani were siblings you can't do that you know that right
D: sorry I just can't help myself but to look at something so beautiful. I started blushing and then I started walking back to my room letting him walk first this time. When we got to my room he shut the door and I was pinned up against the wall. I looked at him very surprised bc I was not expexting this at all. He looks me straight in the eyes and says don't act so innocent it turns me on. He says then just casually walks to my dresser to help pack things. I don't say anything and walk to my closet.
Daniels POV
After I had said that she walked away like it was nothing. So I went to her dresser looking for her panties. I found them and I shot one at her head which made her drop the clothes she was holding because she couldn't see anymore. She removed the underwear from her head and said
L: how abt you go pack up the closet Daniel.
D: he says nothing he just smirks
After a couple more hours of packing we all got the whole apt packed up and tomorrow we were moving across the city. As Daniel and Jeff were walking out Dani handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. The second they left I went to go talk to him.
Texting this is the names that you have for each other
Baby girl: hey Dani
Brother Dani: hey baby girl
Baby girl: Dani were sibling you can't call me that or pin me up against walls
Brother Dani: I can do whatever u want to you got that😏
Baby girl: no you can't Daniel you are my brother not my boyfriend
Brother Dani: and who's gonna stop me
Baby girl: me
Brother Dani: aww thats cute its gonna be hard when were sharing a room I can see you naked when ever I want and there room is acroos the house so they can't hear anything😏😈
Baby girl: well this is gonna be fun 😧
Brother Dani: ikr lots of fun

A/n OK so this isn't my first story but I was gonna publish it yesterday but wattpad deleted my whole story but I think this one is better so yeah