Chapter 3

All of a sudden I feel something growing beneath be and I know what it is right away. I didn't know what to do I was trapped there was know way I was gonna be able to get out of his grip. Then I thought of an idea.
L: omg Dani I think someone is coming
D: what he says while looking around and that was my chance I loosened his grip on me and ran. I didn't know where i was trying to run to we shared a room. Then I found a closet in the hallway but I didn't think that I had enough time considering how fast he was. I opened the door and went in and locked myself in the closet there wasn't anything in the closet and if there was I couldn't see it it was pitch black and I didn't want to turn on the light because then he would see and come get me so I guess this is where I'm sleeping tonight I guess I better be comfy i thought.
Then I heard the door being opened. And there was light coming in to the door and I was being carried by someone. Btw I was half asleep and I didn't know what time it was. Then I saw that it was Daniel he threw me on his bed and said my problem isn't gone yet. Then he kissed me. And he kissed me hard. And not shortly after I started to kiss back. And it wasn't just a little kiss either I mean he went full out. He started to kiss down my neck and then he took off my shirt and his. When he god to my chest he took off my bra and just stared for a minute. U started to get uncomfortable so I started to move but he stoped me. He said that it was just bc I was beautiful.
Next he took of my undies. After that he started to eat me out. I was trying my hardest not to moan because I didn't want to wake up my mom or Jeff. Then Daniel stopped to say something.
D: come on baby girl moan I know you want to.
L: but what if they wake up.
D: they won't their asleep and there room is to far anyways
L: alright fine
Then he goes back to eating you out
L: fuck Dani oooooooh.
Then he found your sweet spot while he was tounge fucking you.
L: FUCK DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY OMG RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE DONT STOP PLEASE.
D: now that's what I like to hear he said while still eating you. The vibrations from his words were enough to send you over the edge. You cane in his mouth and he swallowed it all then cleaned you up. Next he pulled down his boxers and you already knew what to do next. You shouved him all in you mouth and that was a lot saying that he has a 10 inch. The whole time he wouldn't stop moaning then when he said that he was close you decided to massage his balls. The hatter a couple more seconds he came in your mouth. Daniel isn't the person to waist time so after that he jumped on top of you. Then he realized that you were a virgin. Then he said  just tell me if it hurts OK. OK you said in return. He slowly went in you and let's be honest it hurt like hell but you weren't gonna tell him that cause then he'd stop so you just went through the pain. After like 3 minutes of yllou adjusting you finally started to feel some pleasure. So you moaned to give him a hint. As soon as he heard that he started going faster and deeper. You both moaned like crazy until you both came. Then you both layer down and panted for a minute or so and then he finally broke the silence.
D: so
L: so what?
D: I told you, you would fix my problem.
L: hahaha very funny Daniel but actually what do we do now.
D: wdym
L: I mean your my brother and we just had sex
D: technically were not siblings so we have nothing to worry abt.
L: are you being serious you are my brother now what am I supposed to tell people.
D: you can't tell anybody lyd
L: why not I thought we had nothing to worry abt Daniel
D: well I mean if we don't tell then we have nothing to worry abt. A few minutes pass
L: sooo I mean like was thus just a one time thing or something else.
I wanted him to say yes and no but for diff reasons. 1. Yes bc he's my step brother and what would people think
2. No bc I have a crush on him and I kinda liked it. OK let's fave it I loved it but still he is still my step brother.
D: umm idk what do you want it to be
L: idk that's why I asked you.
D: well then I guess were just gonna have to see how horny I get then cause let's face it you are hella sexy.
L: aww thanks Dani
D: hey can I see your phone for a sec
L: umm sure why you say while handing it too him.
He gives you the phone back after a min and you see that he has changed his contact name to
10 inch😏😵.
L: you laugh then ask why the dead emoji.
D: bc its so long its deadly.
L: wow Dani wow how do you come up with this stuff.
D: Idk I guess I just have a dirty mind.
Then you get up get dressed and go to your bed and he does the same.
D: hey why did you leave
L: bc what if they catch us.
D: I'll lock the door so that they have to knock to get in and itll give you enough time to move OK.
L: OK fine
She walks back over to you rbed and snuggles up to your chest and he wraps his arms around you. Then right before you fall asleep hr says gn babe. It takes you a second to comprehend what he just said but then you realized that it wasn't a one time thing and that you wanted thus to last for forever. Gn baby you said back.