Danielle's Story and a baby scare

~Delilah's POV~

"You have to tell me all about what happened!" I grinned into my laptop screen in the middle of a Skype call with Dani.

"So I had just come home from a walk. The house was quiet, which freaked me the hell out since I have twins and Liam as a fiancee."

"Well, now fiancee." I cut her off and she rolled her eyes. She fluffed her mop of curls before continuing.

"So I head to the main room to see Liam casually on the couch, nothing too unusual. Then he tells me to go look at the necklaces he bought for Little Dee and Rosetta. I'm all in my head like okay it's probably like a little ballet slipper, or the opposite like a spikey chain. I was about to circumsize him if it was a spikey chain."

She paused and took a big breath. "So I head up the stairs and nearly trip on a toy, so this better be good. I walk in and look in their cribs right? And I see Rosetta has this little piece of paper on a simple little necklace that says 'will you' and then I run over to Little Dee's because I'm not stupid I know what's about to happen. Her necklace says 'marry me' and I like-flip a shit. So he's still downstars so I guess I have to find the ring."

She takes another breath. I chuckle at her. Dani telling stories will take hours, even if it's just about breakfast. "I'm looking around like okay where is this rock? Then I look above Rosetta's head at her mobile and hanging off of it is a string tied with a ring on it. I'm screaming my head off for him to get up here, waking up the kids in the process. I just turn on the mobiles and they're out in a couple seconds. And then blah blah blah mushy speech and he got on a knee and I was like "YAAS" and now I'm engaged." Danielle finishes her story with a grin. I clap my hands together, having to be somewhat quiet since it's one a.m. and my mum's in the other room.

"Did you tell Rose about this?" I ask, yawning. Getting engaged takes alot of energy out of you.

"Oh I should do that!" She waves bye.

"Wait!" I tell her but she's already gone. "There's a time difference..." I finish to myself, before throwing myself onto my old bed.

/THE NEXT DAY/ /WELL TECHNICALLY THAT DAY BUT IT'S ACTUALLY A TIME THEY SHOULD BE UP/

~Rose's POV~

"Did Niall keep ya up all night deah?" Denise winked at me as I let out another huge yawn, despite the fact it was 11:00. The kitchen tiles were freezing on my tiny feet. I hopped around to get to my destination of the sweet morning relief.

"More like Danielle." I mumble, pouring some coffee into a mug, with the Ireland flag of course. "Is Theo still asleep?" I try to make some small talk.

"Teo? Nah he's like a meatloof, or a brick. Easy kid." Her thick accent makes me want to giggle like a kid. Also she just related her child to a meatloaf.  "I realized tat te Horan's have some easy kids." Denise adds, which makes me a little relieved. But then she kept talking. "But tey are a pain in me ass to carry around. Before I was pregnant, I was maybe just a little bigger tan yeh, but ten he started growin and so did I. He gave me teh worse cramps, always kickin', keepin' me up late. The delivery was teh worse. He was like a watermelon. Imagine tat; a watermelon comin' out of yeh-"

"Okay I got that." I cut her off before she could finish. She laughed.

"All babies from teh Horan's are like tat. Welcome to the family."