Orochimaru x Reader: A Naruto Fanfic Part 8/10

A Naruto Fanfic

Part 8/10

______________________

AU Note: hey guys, so disclaimer there are curse words an sexual references in this story. Another small moment in here. Don't like don't read. Thanks for coming this far. Now enjoy your chapter :3

It's been a few months since my first encounter with ms. (Name), and our meetings get hotter and heavier each time. We have gone as far as meeting up every night. If it were to be behind a building, or pressed against a tree, we'd always end up having sex. I couldn't keep my eyes or hands off of her. Our bodies were always covered in each others love bites, and mine were more prominent on my collarbone. Today though I wanted to propose an idea to her. Now that I had feeling back in my hands, I could do more. I wanted to run with her. 'We could go anywhere...' I thought to myself as I strolled to her door step. I tidy myself and knock on her door. Not seconds later her face peered through the door and a smile plastered her delicate features. (Name) swung the door open and jumped into my arms. I gleefully swept her up and spun her around. I don't know what made this woman captivate me, my plans would fail, and yet all I wanted to do was come back to her. For once I felt happy. I chuckle and nuzzle into the crook of her neck. (Name) squirmed out of my grasp and led me inside. "I missed you Oro. When I heard about you and your men..." (Name) trailed off beginning to sob. I enveloped her into a embrace and kissed her forehead. "It's all over now (name), they believe I have perished. We can start a life on our own.." I try to enlighten her. (Name) looks up at me with hope. "Really? A life for us?!?" Rose dusted my cheeks and I nod, I didn't realize a life with me was so appealing. "I'm so happy Oro!! But where do we live? Are we safe?" (Name) worries. "We can live on the land, far from here. Wherever we are together is home." I hold her hands to my chest and smile at her.

~ooh my first time skip ö~

After packing (name)'s few belongings, we sling our packs over our shoulders and leave the small home. We walk through the wood hand in hand. I look over to her, a smile was plastered on (name)'s face. I sigh and continue onward enjoying our silence.

~time skip to our destination :p~

(Name) ran out ahead of me and jumped and played out in the field ahead of us. We come up to the front door to a small home and I jingle the door open. "Welcome home babe." I smirk at (name). She gleefully walks around the small home, putting her belongings away in places she saw fit. I sat down on the small mat and watched her. I sigh and place my head in my hand. "You know (name) we should make this place.. Ours.. If you know what I mean." I wink at her, seeing if she got the hint on my desires of her. "Oro you must ask for things more clearly, if you want it, you've got to tell me." (Name) flirts at me. I smirk and lift myself off the mat. I make my way towards her and capture her in my arms. (Name) and I had been walking for quite a while, so out bodies were covered in sweat and dirt. "(Name) will you bathe with me?" I blush down at her, being so nice to someone felt so different for me. "Yea of course." (Name) agrees and heads over to the water basin. She places a hot iron into the water and waits for the water to warm. (Name)'s rear end was facing me and I couldn't help myself. I walked up behind her and grabbed a handful of her ass. I lean down to her ear and whisper "Mine." (Name) squeaks and pouts, removing the hot iron. "Get undressed, you." (Name) pouts as she undresses. I enjoy the sight of her disrobing in front of me so freely. I discard my clothes as well and we step into the water basin. I sit first and (name) sits in between my legs. I wash her back and kiss up her spine. (Name) shudders and curls her toes. I reach my hands in front of her an cup her breasts. I fondle her, pinching at her pink buds every so often. The bath water became steamy and hotter with our turned on bodies. My member pressed itself against the small of her back, tall and proud. I lean in and whisper in her ear "(name) I want to make love to you." (Name) turns herself around and sits in my lap.

"Then do it."

AU Note: yay, so chapter 8 is done. I'll make the next one a lemon/fluff. Anyway leave a comment and a fav and I'll see ya in the next chapter :3