Stern|| C1

"Eren, is that really necessary!?"
Armin shouted while trying his best to provoke the black haired boy from gripping onto Jean's shirt.
"You bastard!, grip my collar one more time and you'll wish you n-"

Eren was interrupted by a relatively soft hand being placed onto his shoulder, sooner grabbing him and pulling backwards away from the other guy. Jean noticed Mikasa pulling Eren away and glared with slight remorse, clinching his fist and watching as a glowing white background slowly became more visible.

"I'm not jealous.. I'm not"Jean mummers to himself while watching the scene of Eren being taken away, letting a faint breath go.
Mikasa continued to hold Eren, refusing to speak with him until he apologized for being a sore-sport from sparing.

"Eren.. why is i-" Mikasa stopped walking, noticing the blonde haired girl strolling past known as Annie Leonhardt. Her natural instincts would be to just let the girl past, but she felt the sudden urge to speed up the walk and hurry past.

"In a rush.. Mikasa?" the soft voice from Annie came in unsuspectedly, forcing Mikasa to turn and keep Eren close while replying.
"No, just taking Eren somewhere else where he can calm down" the black haired girl softly stated, keeping the scene low.
"Oh, it's no excuse Yeager got too over reactive during a training prompt.. it's in his lousy genes" Annie said lastly, placing her hands into both pockets.

"We never really finished our little thing Mikasa, say would you wanna go for it?" she tried not to smirk.
Mikasa stayed silent, admiring what the girl was saying and stepped forward.. letting Erens hand go while un-wrapping he delicate velvet red scarf and letting it fall.
"But of course.. last time it was rudely interrupted by that blonde guy and the one who's always following him, if anything I've been admiring a few of your moves and wanted to see them"

The two girls both came together, staring deeply but deadly while just being a slight differ height wise.

|| HOPE THE INTRO WASN'T completely trash.. sowwy I'm not that good with writing, but I sure love doing it~