14. Pillow Fight??

Hi guys!!!😄😄
I'm back😀😀

But I have a bad news for u guys😣!!
Read it at 'Authors note' at the end.
Coz I don't want to spoil your mood😊😊.

Till than keep reading😃😃 ....

This chapter is wholly n truly dedicated to my bestie my Rosh😘😘 Roshni_rathore
She was very angry with me naa for not giving quick updates😒....so here is your update Rosh😄😄.

From your suggestion I got reviews i.e.
Past A - 11 Votes
Past B - 2 Votes
Future A- 4 Votes
Future B - 5 Votes

What u guys want for past is cleared for me😉😉😍 ...but u are confusing me for future😓😓...so comment again n decide😊😃.

***********************
Here u go 😃😃...

HAPPY READING😄😄😍

Sona kept on feeding Dev till the pizza slice was not over...
N he was so engrossed in her that he actually forget that he was chewing something...
& when she was feeding him the last bite he by mistake bite her finger also...
"Oouch",she said n immediately pulls her finger from his mouth."oops sorry!!",he said n was lost into something.
"Dev,where u r lost?",she asked him getting a little bit annoyed by his behaviour.
'I was just lost in you'...he so wanted to tell her but he really can't😞.
"Vo bus aise hi",(no..no where)..he said while nuzzling the finger at his nape.

N she was literally confused by his behaviour...
But was not in mood to ask something more..

They both completed their pizza cum lunch..
Dev brings water for her as she was on bed rest...

Suddenly Dev's phone rang ...he immediately pics it up n what she happened next makes her shocked n surprised...he hangs the phone to look at Sonakahi who was just staring at him with confused expressions.