||Interrupted||-Bill Skargård

Imagine:
Things are getting heated between you and Bill before you get interrupted...
Song to listen to: Rolling in The Deep by Adele

He pushes you up against the shelf making the objects there rattle. His lips find yours as he tells you to jump into his arms. His lips find your neck grazing his nose against you and you gasp. "Bill...look we can't right now...please come on..." you can't continue as he gets carried away removing your shirt revealing your bra. It had been a long day and you had come to Bill's house to meet his parents. He caught you off guard when he asked you to come down stairs to fetch something from the cupboard under the stairs. "I've been waiting all day" he murmured against your stomach and he peppered kisses across it. "Bill...oh...your parents are up stairs!" He silenced you by putting his lips on yours' leaving where you wanted him most. "Bill!" You hear outside the cupboard. "Y/N?" You heard. You whispered "oh shit" as the cupboard opened you reveal you up against a shelf with Bill  holding you, your shirt off with Bill's hands resting where it would be awkward for anyone else to see. Alexander, his older brother was leaning against the cupboard doorway. "So...err" Bill stammered. "Hey Y/N!" Alex laughed as you straighten yourself and put your clothes back on. "Just be back in a sec okay?" Alex laughed shutting the door again. I breathed in rapidly as even through the dark I could see the red on Bill's cheeks. "Maybe we should continue this later..." I shook my head and quickly slid out of the cupboard. Leaving Bill breathless and mad about missing out on an afternoon session.

Hey guys,
So that was my first imagine. So you must know my favourite pair of brothers are in fact the Skarsgård Brothers...surprise, surprise. So I'll be doing smuts in the future so I want ya'll to get some holy water and a cross.
Love ya'll
-SaucySkarsy