||Let it comsume you||- Kylo Ren

The first thing he wanted to touch was her hair. It hung in wavy tendrils down to her waist. It's golden light illuminated by the Force strong within her bones. She was strong and powerful but has a captivating vulnerability that made him want to hold her so she didn't fall apart. He wanted to whisper to her not to fall apart again. Snoke had brought her to him as a young apprentice, for him to vanquish the light still strong within her. Rip it apart. Tear it out of her. Do anything you can to destroy it. Snoke had whispered to Kylo as instructions for raising her as an apprentice. At first he did nothing but ignore her when necessary but over time he couldn't fight the urge that she radiated. When she laughed it was like she was the one who held the Force. She was the balance between light and dark. Kylo was too dark, her flame fizzled to an ember as Klyo's power enraptured her. She couldn't resist what she felt when he held her, holding her, whispering to her. He was the voice in her head. This did her no good, no good at all.

On this particular night she did not share his bed, rather she slipped into his chamber when she heard his screams. Her nightgown was white and gossamer, doing little to hide her lithe body. She cupped his clammy face in her smooth hands. Feeling his heartbeat through her fingertips. His shaking figure enveloped her small one. He hoisted her into his lap, his thoughts of night terrors gone as he felt her steady heartbeat match his. Kissing her head he felt the need to kiss her, still in disbelief she still loved him after all this time. Something was different now, he could bot feel two heart beats but three. She gazed into his molten onyx eyes and whispered, "we need to escape. We can start a family" It was all he ever wanted and all he ever dreamed. So in the darkness of the night they fled. To become the night.

Her name was Y/N

Okay guys what did you think? I personally loved this imagine even though it is in third person. Kylo Ren is my favourite character as his personal and character development is a stand out. Plus his beefcake moment in The last Jedi was saxy 😉.
Btw don't diss Adam Driver anyone....his SNL performances were amazing.

Comment for a Part 2.