01. When He saw Him

01. When He saw Him

It was late winter, the storm last night has covered the ground with snow. There stood a boy of around 18 years old scraping the snow off the ground.

"Hey , why are you so slow? If I were doing I would have done that same in half the time you did." The man from the orange house shouted. Orange,  his wife loved that colour and he had to buy everything that had orange colour on it.

" Then do by yourself " the boy shouted throwing the shovel on the ground. Red was all he could see,  he has been working on this since morning but all he could say to him was this,  and couldn't offer him some coffee. 

It was chilling outside, the kind of chill where you teeth made a sound and your body shook vigorously.

"Hey boy,  get in the car " There stood a bald man said. The boy looked at the man with a frown,  why would a man in expensive suit and luxury car offer him to sit and make it dirty. " No thanks dude " He shook his head and went on his way. " This is the last time I am saying,  get in the car or I'll have my ways " The bald man warned him with a glare.

" Alright " He made a derp face and ran towards the car. The bald man has opened the car door and he rushed inside.

The exactly didnt know which car this was but it was héll expensive , the leather seat,  the lightning on the inside roof of the car. He was mesmerised.

" What's your name boy? " The bald man spoke looking at him from the mirror. " You don't know me or my name but still offered me a seat in your car? " The boy asked with questioning look.

" Your name is Jeon Jungguk. You are 18 , birthday September 1. Have scholarship for studies working part-time at the diner 4 blocks away. You live with your froster parents who aren't Korean,  right?"

Jungguk was shook,  how did someone know this much about him that too at the first meet?  " Don't be shook. I even know what is the colour of your underwear " The bald man laughed. " No shut up now,  don't talk " He blushed with embarrassment. He was going commando. Couldn't get time to wash cloths.

" We are here,  get down " The bald man Theo said 

" But I don't work in this diner and it's expensive "

"Take this jeans,  this scarf and also my glasses.  Put then on and follow me " Theo said and waited outside the car.

The jeans and scarf still had the price tags. $30 jeans. Which man keeps such expensive things in his car. $15 scarf.

Jungkook huffed,  looked outside to see the pissed off bald guy,  reluctantly he wore it.
He didn't feel rich but a good digger, he didn't know about the guy but wore the cloths he gave, sat in his car and came to a restaurant now. God knows what is he going to ask next time.

Walking inside the restaurant he saw someone which made his eyes go wide. His best friend Park jimin was sitting with a guy who looked quite older than him. Jimin looked like a small boy beside the man. The man's eye caught his and he smirked.

Jungkook was sure to ask this about jimin when he comes to university tomorrow. " Follow faster " He didn't know but they were going quite near to him.

Something else that caught his eyes were the Gucci watch on the man's hand who was sitting in front of the older man,  his back facing Jungkook.

They say quite near to the group,  there were 5 people on total,  the Gucci guy still didn't turn for jungkook to see his face. He was dressed like a business man , long black coat, black pants,  black shoes and a black sweater underneath.

" Who are they? " Jungkook asked Theo who was looking in the menu.

"The Kim brothers,  don't you know them ?" He asked with a smirk. "I don't know about rich people " he muttered and kept looking at them in hope jimin would turn to look at him.

But what caught his attention was the older guy beside him was saying something and biting his earlobe, that was nasty. But jungkook knew what that can be.

Since grade 9 , jungkook knew he was not into girls,  looking at Liza - who had a crush on him - he puked his gut on the rose flower she has offered with her love confession.

Shaking his head,  he looked back at the man. This time he was looking at him,  like staring at his soul, Jungkook shuddered.

" Kim Taehyung " He muttered as he recognised his face. The man smiled in adoration,  that was new for jungkook. People who he didn't know we're showing interest in him.  He was a plain bit with nothing attractive. He has piercing in his ears and somewhere he didn't wanna tell.

" So you did recognise him " Theo said sliding the plate of spaghetti towards him. The smell of food was so good that made him forget his surrounding, he ate like a kid who was stopped for a long time from eating candies.

~
Kim Taehyung looked at him with adoration,  he was the sweetest boy he has ever seen. He was the epitome of perfection. His eyes, his nose,  his jawline. He wanted to kiss his face.

Looking at his older brother he smirked,  his older brother was interested in both,  whoever was better in bed, but had someone whom he kept with himself,  he would be out for days and come home like a girl high from the sale shopping.

He slightly pressed the ear piece and spoke " How is he doing? " Theo was on alert as he heard the words on the earpiece.

" Doing great " He replied,  Jungkook was confused why would he say something in between eating. In his naiveness, he answered " Yeah doing great "

The satisfaction Taehyung felt hearing his voice,  no other thing could do. " Get him back to his home,  he will have surprises waiting " He commanded on the phone and stood up.

" Where are you going? " Namjoon asked looking up from his lapu lapu ( prawn dish) ( Got this name from the Sope Vlive 😂😂 )

" Just some work I need to complete " He said and turned to see Theo and Jungkook coming their way. The boy with Theo was literally blushing, 

Theo gave a nod towards Taehyung,  greeting him without jungkook noticing him. Taehyung replied with a Curt nod.

This was going to be start of everything,  every good thing. Taehyung thought,  dialing the number of his foster family.

~~~~~~

Maybe you found this chapter short but don't worry they will turn long in future.

I hope you all liked it,
Give it a star of you want me to continue this,  well I am going to write this anyway because Vkook is real.

STAR
FAN
FOLLOW.

Have a great day, khamsamnida. 😊😊