First

This ones about Matthew Espinosa:

You and Matt had been dating for 2 years and you guys were slowly drifting apart.

Kacey, i cant believe i cheated on Matt . y/n well you have to tell him, im sure if he finds out hes not ganna be happy.

Your right kacey, im going to tell him right now ill call you later to tell you what happend.

~ at Matt's house ~

Y/n what wrong, Matt asked you.
Well Matthew, i have somthing to tell you. The other day at Cameron's party. i hocked up with carter.

WHAT THE FUCK y/n ! Matt im really sorry please i was drunk . carter had to tell me . You know i wouldn't just have s.ex with him.

WELL YOU FUCKED UP y/n!! Matt how can I ever get you to forgive me? you asked.

Was he better then me ?

Matt what do you mean? you asked.

Was he better then me?

You knew carter was better, alot better . you didnt want to lie so you told him.

Yes, carter was better.

Show me what he did, as Matt said it he pushed me onto to his bed and took my shirt of.

Well he was gental, and pasonite . your rough and quick . he takes time, for more pleasure.

Y/n , yes Matt ? Your not going to be able to walk tommrow. he said in a sexy tone that was turning you on.
Show me what you got Matt, not going to be as good a carter.

I should have never said that.

Your shirt was already off he was like wet kisses starting from your neck all they why till he reched your "area"

You could feel his hott breath. he looked up at you and smerked.

He took of your pants leaving you in your bra and panties.

Matt please.

Please what baby, what do you want huh?

He took off your underwear , and started rubbing your clut ,

MMMAAAATTT you almost screamed.

Please Matt .

What baby ? tell me what you want.

Fuck me.

I'd thought you never ask!.