Chappie 1

I walked my way to school as I plugged my earphones in my ears.I smile as Got7's Hard Carry started playing.

---

I reached school and opened my locker to get my books.I widen my eyes as a piece of paper fell out.

Dear Y/N,

            I know this may sound creepy,but I've been watching you from afar..You still haven't noticed me,right? Let's just say that....I might have a crush on you.I always would see you in the music room,playing the piano.IYou just look so pretty..I like everything about you.Your passion for music,Your features,Your style,everything.You're curious to know who I am,right? You'll know when I have the confidence.

     -Secret Admirer.

I bit my lip feeling excited yet curious.I never expected to have someone have a crush on me.

I blush internally as I put the piece of paper away.

There's still 30 minutes left before class,so I decided to go to the music room to play the piano.

Aha! Found it !

I smile and entered the music room.
I sat down the chair and started playing the piano. ( So far away )

"So far away~
Naegedo kkumi itdamyeon
Naraganeun kkumi itdamyeon
Don't fall away
Naegedo kkumi itdamyeon
Naraganeun kkumi itdamyeon"

I sang the song and rapped it beautifully.I smiled as my eyes were closed,listening to myself.

I stood up,walked through the door until I bumped into somethi-no,someone.My eyes widen.

Suga is here..? What is he doing there? Has he been watching me?

We were staring at each other's eyes until I broke it.

"Suga? Did you watching me?" I asked.
He just looked away.I looked at him curiously.

Is he blushing..? The bad boy is blushing.

"Suga? Are you okay?" I asked again.
He just nodded a little and left the room,leaving me dumbfounded.

Wha? What just happened?

I just shook off my thought and headed to class.

---

Class just finished.

Yay.

I got out of class and walked to my locker..I opened it,and again a note fell out of it..I smile a little.

Dear Y/N,

           I feel extra happy today! Why? Because I saw you again..I saw you in the music room,playing the piano and singing beautifully.Gosh,you're so attractive.I wanted to join you play..Maybe next time,I'll play with you.I hope I can talk to you next time.
Take care,Jagi.

                                              -Secret Admirer

You smile as you walk home.

---

SORRY IF I JUST POSTED THIS TODAY T^T I TRIED MY BEST.I HOPED YOU ENJOY.VOTE AND COMMENT! <3