chapter 1

The Big Mix Up

A spaceship was coming into orbit of Planet X and was asking permission to dock. But permission was refused. Aboard the ship was Captain Rogers. Since he was denied access to this planet, Captain Rogers did the only thing he could; he primed all his weapons and fired at the planet.

Destruction was everywhere. Everything was obliterated. Fortunately for Captain Rogers his spacecraft escaped the explosions unscathed. Toxic gases covered the planet's surface, choking the people to death, and then burning the flesh until the remains were just ash. Lingering in the air was the smell of death and destruction. Chaos had enveloped the planet, with no-one left to survive

Just beneath Captain Rogers' Spacecraft could be seen the remains of the death star. Knowing there was nothing left to do in this sector, Captain Rogers entered hyperspace with the destination of Hoth. However, lurking in the shadows of the spacecraft was Captain Rogers's evil enemy who wanted to eliminate him. Martin Luther King was waiting for the opportunity to attack Captain Rogers with his speech of 'Kill the Whites'.

Captain Rogers left hyperspace and came into land at the Hoth base. He disembarked, running inside to armour up and grab his weapons. He needed to rush to the aid of the soldiers fighting the enemies at the peak of the mountain range ahead of him.

'Now is the time for me to strike.' whispers King. He was getting ready to attack when behind him, the engine room doors slid open, revealing a mysterious figure, with what appeared to be an army behind him. Osama Bin Laden walked forwards, through the door, flanked by his suicide squad. Perhaps he would become part of Martin Luther King's army. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise coming from further down the halls. It was Aragon riding towards them. Once he reached their part of the hall he cried his famous speech. 'For the glory of Gondor we ride. We will fight because we are men of the noble army of Gondor!'

'Reality? This is not reality.' says Captain Rogers staring at the onslaught. From further down the mountain, Samurai turned up riding their tricycles, sucking lolly pops, while wearing the nappies of honour. The sight before the Captain's eyes was amazing. Unbelievingly all of the armies were fighting over who could help captain Rogers with his quest to conquer the galaxy. Voldemort, Darth Vader and Superman strolled through the doors of the monastery on the mountain to help as well. Wondering what to do next was running through Captain Rogers's brain. X-ray vision was needed at this point. Youth and experience will solve this problem. The gunshot sounded and the battle begun.