Chapter 10

A/N: Im sorry for not updating lately, I'm grounded from my phone and I have to go to hell everyday except on weekends. I have to wear a uniform and a BUN!!! A fucking BUN, and I have to be PROPER!!!!!! I'm non of those! Im a messy bitch that don't give a fuck about what you say (unless its good) and I cus. Im no damn proper princess! If anything I'm a fucking prince! Im more of a tomboy, not a girly girl! And I'm going to give that hell of a school a peace of me, I'm not going to hold back! Im in with the thug life, and gangster life. I brake the rules not follow them, so pleases tell me anything that I can do to get in trouble please. I tried everything, and the people keep on thinking me and my friend are dating!!!! Why would they think that!?!?!?!  Anyways lets get to the story.

        Pj P.O.V.~   "Why the fuck would you record that?!?!?!" I screamed at my dads. "Buuut it's cuuuuttttteee!!!" My dad, Ink said in a teenager voice. "Come on son, it is cute. Like me and Ink when we were younger." (Play song, "Youth" (Snowfur AMV) I couldn't load it on the computer. its on youtube.) My farther said in a annoyed voice, he's probably annoyed of me complaining about my dad.  "Well you guys ruined the fucking moment!" I yelled at them and went to my "Safe spot", no one knows where it is except me..... well...... for now. If she does get me, she would know where it is, but only the future will know. Till then.

         Y/N P.O.V.~ 'Where did he go?' you thought to yourself. "*sigh*  Hehe he always disappears to some where. Any way do you want something to eat?" Ink said in a awkward voice while scratching his neck. "Yes please, Sir."you said with desperaton in your voice, you tried to hide it. 

A/N: Omg m soooooo sorry that ts been a while, and that its short. at least   got somethng done! Pj: Uhhh..... Blue?

Blue: Whats up Pj?

Pj: Here.... .Hands camra. I'm sorry, but i'd rather get in trouble then Bp not getting a punishment...

Blue: What are you talking about? 

Pj: Just watch the video.

Blue: Ok... .Watch video.

Pj; .Runs away.