Subaru

So I am the sister of Yui and I am in love with a with named Subaru Sakamaki. He is rude and cruel to everyone and for some reason he yells a lot.

"Hey (Y/N) come here!" Ayato yelled.

"What's up?" I asked annoyed.

"Give me your blood." He said as he smirked.

"No." I said walking away.

Of course I was alone with Ayato and I could see him get angry. Out of no where he hit me and pinned me to the wall.

"I said give me your blood so give it to me." He said smirking as he bit into my neck.

"Stop!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

I felt someone pull him off of me and I then passed out. I woke up in Subaru's room and I saw him glaring at me.

"How can you be so stupid!" He yelled angry.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"How could you let yourself in a room with him alone." He said walking over to me.

"I was busy."

"With what?" He yelled.

"I was busy thinking about how much I was in love with you but I can clearly see I was a moron!" I yelled getting up and going to run out of the room.

I made it to the door and my legs gave out on me. Before I hit the door I was grabbed and pressed up against Subaru.

"You moron..... how could you ever think I didn't love you?" He asked smiling down at me.

"You love me?" I asked confused.

"Yes why do you think I hated seeing him drinking from you and touching you..... I want to be your only one." He whispered as he kissed me.

"I want to be yours also." I said as I pulled away and then kissed him again.