The Life Of Immortal King

Immortal King, the last Nephalem alive, and the king of the barbarians. No known first or last name.

Immortal King was 8 when his village was destroyed and his parents were killed in front of him, by Diablo. When Diablo killed his parents, he noticed Immortal and said "Train child, when I take over Heaven and destroy Earth, I want you to try and stop me like every other human and angel."

Diablo used his black claw to leave a scar from Immortal's temple to his chin and Diablo disappeared into a cloud of black smoke and red lightning. Immortal sat there, straight-faced and looked at his parents.

He got up and started training, punching trees, houses, standing in the fire to build immunity. Immortal went from his village, taking the dragon scale full body armour and his fathers weapon set. He searched for places to get trained and to get food. He found all those things.

15 years passed, Immortal now 23. He looked around and saw nothing, few flaming trees and only 3 places to stay. He went to New Tristram, which took 20 years to find, training along the way. Immortal was 6 feet tall, very muscular and always had two axes at the ready. Immortal taught himself to transform out of pure anger and hatred into a form called Wrath of the Berserker.

In New Tristram Immortal found a girl named Leah, she looked about 20, black hair in a pony tail, red button down shirt tucked into black pants and boots. Her weapon of choice was the bow. "So you're the Nephalem?" She asked

Immortal nodded and said "I am here to stop Diablo and his minions." suddenly people that were sick turned into zombies, without turning Immortal threw his axe and it hit all their heads and the axe came back.

Leah stood there, not knowing wether to feel scared or proud to be in the presence of him. "You are good with a weapon." she says with a smile

"I've trained for 35 years, I hope that's enough to take down Diablo." He walks out and goes to Old Tristram, about a mile or two away and he kills every zombie on the way. When he kills them they some times have armour or weapons that shine blue, yellow, orange, or green. He found a full body set of titanium armour glowing green and he called it 'Immortal King's Triumph' set.