The Life Of Immortal King

Immortal walked to where Tyrael was, he was talking to the other angel, Imperius. "It is all you fault Tyrael, and your's too Nephalem!"

Immortal held back anger and just walked through to the Gardens Of Hope. He started killing the enemies and progressing toward the Library of Fate. In there he finds Ithereal, guarded by Rakanoth. Immortal kills Rakanoth effortlessly and rescues Ithereal.

Immortal goes to the Hellrift and kills every enemy in sight, releasing his pure anger. He goes to The Gardens Of Hope level 2 and does the Hellrift there. He continues on to The Silver Spire level 1, he finds Nekkerat the Keywarden, and continues on.

He goes to The Great Span. He walks along with Tyrael by his side, Diablo's voice is heard saying "Look Tyrael, your old Lieutenant!"

Immortal walks along to where the walk way leads to a giant circle. Izual falls from the sky and attacks Immortal and Tyrael. Immortal fights back, knowing what lies ahead after Izual. Immortal destroys Izual and continues on.

Immortal goes to The Silver Spire level 2. Immortal trains on all the enemies, building up as much strength as he can. He clears the spire and goes to The Pinnacle of Heaven. Outside the door of the Crystal Arch, Imperius and an army of angels wait. They are all killed by Diablo, but Imperius is severely injured.

Immortal walks through the Crystal Arch. Diablo waits there in a place almost like where he fought Izual. Diablo stood there, energy coming off his body. Immortal used his War Cry and Battle Shout. Immortal threw an axe at Diablo, starting the fight. Diablo teleported away into a cloud of smoke and sent Immortal into a dimension of darkness. The shadow of Diablo waited.

Immortal started fighting The Shadow Of Diablo, but had trouble finding a place where he could be hurt. When Immortal did, he kept attacking that spot, eventually killing his shadow. When the shadow is destroyed Immortal is teleported back to the Crystal Arch.

"Impressive Nephalem, but can you defeat me?" Diablo smirks and attacks Immortal. Immortal fights back, he quickly draws a large axe, he called Skorn. Immortal swung at Diablo, he left a large gash in Diablo's chest. Diablo shouted in pain, but kept fighting. Immortal kept swinging until Diablo fell, under Diablo was a red pentagram, it was shaking and Diablo lay there, dying. Immortal stabbed Diablo in the chest and cut off his head. Immortal tossed Diablo's head off the edge of Heaven.

"Finally." Immortal said. "I have avenged my parents and restored peace to the Earth." Imperius, Tyrael, and all the other appeared by Immortal.

"Congratulations Immortal." They all said in unison. "You have restored peace to the Earth."

"Thank you, but what shall I do now?" Immortal asked.

"You may stay here until any new evil arises." Imperius says.