Chapter One

Hi I'm Emma, I'm sixteen with blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and I have braces. My braces are sliver because silver is my favorite color. I'm a sophomore in highschool and the people there hate me.

I'm the badest girl in the school, they all hate me because I have a secret that no one knows about , who my father is. My father is someone you don't mess with he will kill you in an instant. My father is Damon Salvatore, yes the one you should fear. He is the worst vampire ever made, but the best father anyone can have.

---First Day of School---

At five thirty in the morning, I got up and turned off my alarm and got in the shower. I got out and put on, black high waisted shorts, black short-sleeve shirt, and black boots. As for make-up, I just did a smokey eye and black lipstick. I put on midnight sent perfume and walked downstairs. My father was in the kitchen cooking, I walked up behind him and hugged him he turned around and said," Good morning Princess", I smiled and said," Hey Daddy, umm can I drive you black classic please?" He nodded his head and gave me the key while I ate my food. When I was finished I put my plate away and dad looked at me and said," Let me see your teeth." I showed him my fang and said, " I love you, have a great day."

I got in the car and drove to school. I got to the school and had my music blaring so everyone could here it. I turned the car off and got out and locked the car. I walked into the Twixily High School and got my classes. I had street art first period, so I walked to my class and sat in the back with all the football players. But then something happened, a person I've never seen took interest in me. I worked on my art of the moon and a raven. As I finished my art piece, he walked up to me and said," Hi I'm Matt and you are?" I looked up and said Emma and you shouldn't be talking to me. I'll ruin your rep. He just laughed, that's when I got up and gave the teacher my art and tried to walk out before she said my name, but I was to late." Emma Salvatore", and I just froze I turned around walked up to her and looked at her. I walked out of class as the bell rang, and walked to my fathers car and I saw Matt looking at me.