chapter two

Matt walked up to me and just looked at my car, I started the car and said "move" and drove away. I got to my house and pulled in the garage and got out of the car, I walked in the house and ran upstairs. I changed into sweats with spandex underneath and a crop top with tennis shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytail and ran downstairs running out of the house.

I ran down the street and kept running until I got to the woods. I walked into the woods and reached the abandon Salvatore house. My father gave me the house because he couldn't be in the house that his wife died in. I walked to the basement where my punching bag was, I started punching the bag until it broke off the chain. Then all the sudden I heard a noise from upstairs, no one knows where this place is.

I ran upstairs to find Matt in the door way. I looked at him and said, " Why are you in my house?" He looked at me and said "I followed you because there's something off about you, and I'm determine to find out what it is Emma Salvatore." At that point I realized that he was talking about my vamp. side and no one can know about that. I wanted to tear him to pieces but I can't be my father.

I told him to get out or be killed, you choose. Then again I am a Salvatore, so I guess its in my blood excepted that my uncle Stefen was the good Salvatore. My cousin Aliya, Stefen daughter is still in Mystic Falls with us but she lives with her mom Caroline with the twins. I visit with her every once in a while Caroline doesn't like me because I remind her of my mother. My whole family is crap because I lost my mom and Aliya lost her dad.

After Matt left my house I put everything up and clean the house I walked upstairs to Uncle Stefen's room and reread his Journal. I know but its the only that gives me detail of what my mom looks like instead of just pictures of her, I feel more connected to her through the pages that are written.

My life has been so complicated without my mom. I never got the girly things, just the stuff my father would buy, that's why I'm into streetfighting, cars, bikes, and guns.