day 36

geoff is just, he's so pretty oml.

well considering i'm updating, i did not kill myself cause of school

well considering i'm updating, i did not kill myself cause of school. it was pretty okay. i made 3 friends? i think idk i didn't talk to the guy who sat with us much. he seemed cool tho. the two girls i sat with like waterparks!!! and twenty one pilots!! like where the fuck were you last year?! lmao.

so far the teachers are kinda scary. most of them are guys and they just seem mean. all the girls seem nice especially my art teacher and german teacher.

i had to go buy gym clothes tonight cause they made it illegal to wear joggers or yoga pants to school even in gym. i never wear shorts even in the summer. skinny jeans are all i own and that means i also never shave my legs. now i have to and i'm kinda pissed about it cause i'm lazy.

i also am so not used to all the freedom I CAN USE MY PHONE DURING LUNCH SO GUESS WHAT GUYS EARLY UPDATES AND I CAN WRITE DURING LUNCH TOO!!! literally they're like you can use your phones and at the middle school it would have been taken away until a parent came and got it so i felt like i was committing a crime using it. also in the morning at the middle school you were not aloud to go to your locker before the bell and had to be in a room with you grade but at the high school you can just roam the school. i also actually have time between classes!

so today has been a pretty okay day for the first day of school. we will see how tomorrow goes. also shout to everyone who commented on the last chapter eight advice! and thank you all so much for reading (':