Laurance is "constipated"

As I was lost in my thoughts Laurence came back from the bathroom, snapping me out of my trance, and back into reality. Laurence honestly...looked like a mess. His face was flush and his hair messy. I smirk up at him, and notice that everyone else has noticed him too. "Soooo, Laurence what took ya so long?" Travis asked giving him a smirk worthy of the Mona Lisa. "Yeah~ Laurance, what were you doing in there?" Lucinda drawls. Laurance blushes. "Uhhuh going to the bathroom." He says. "And what took you so long~," I repeated Travis 's question, smirking worthy of Travis of the Mona Lisa. "Uhhhh I-I wa-was um c-constipated, y-yeah constipated," his stuttering worthy of the stutter king himself, my very own brother dear (GARROTH). I tried to contain my laughter, but it was quite obvious he did something else.
"H-Hey!!!" He protests to the snickering. " I'm telling the truth!!!" "Of course, Whateeeever oh say Laurance." I stated smugly. He huffed before sitting down next to me on the sofa. We pretty much let the subject drop, but every once in a while someone would snicker in Laurance's direction, and refused to use that bathroom. Instead going in the one upstairs, claiming that they didnt want to go into the bathroom because it would "smell bad" having Laurance huff in annoyance.

TIME SKIP!!!

"We should do this again," I say at the door as they walked out. It was really late (10:30 not that late but eh) and tgey had to go home. I wasn't fully unpacked but I had the necessities and there were only a few more boxes that I needed to unpack anyway.
"We should have a sleepover!!!" Kawaii~chan squeals. "YEAH!!!" Aphmau yells. "YEEEEE" Travis imitates making Katelyn laugh. Were they dating? I think that they're dating. I smirk thinking about high school. "What are you smirkin at?" GARROTH asks and pulls me into a head lock. I laugh "Garroth!!!! Stop" I yell laughing. He lets me go and walks out the door. "
Bye Fay Fay!!!" Vylad says enthusiastically hugging me. "Bye," I say waving before closing the door behind me. I smile already excited for the sleepover that  we were having. I pushed myself off of the door and trudged up the stairs, tired from all of the lifting I did today. I changed into lime green pajamas and walked over to me bed. I let gravity take over and belly flopped onto my bed. I turned on the fan, cuddled up under the covers and closed my eyes. Letting sleep take over.