Chapter 2

Your Pov
Alright so we begin our story at Tremper High School. It was a normal day for me hanging out with my friends, going to class, the usual. Then my friend said this, " Hey Y/N, you said your brother lost his job right?" "Yeah why?" I replied. "Well maybe you could get a job to help out your family." I thought about it then replied, " Yeah maybe I could. It would probably help our family a lot." I remembered seeing a sign on the way to school that morning saying help wanted I'll look into it more later but now I have to go to class.

~TIME SKIP~

So now in back at my house. I just got done with some homework and I'm texting my friend. Then I remember that sign. I decide to look up the place and see what that job is all about. It said that its for the night guard and my hours would be from 12-6 am. I would get a decent amount of money so I could at least help my family a little. A couple of minutes later I decided to call the place up. "Hi! My name is Y/N I'm 17 years old and I would like to apply for the night guard." I said into the phone trying to sound nice. "Hello Miss Y/N I'm the manager here at Freddy's and well you got the job!" I heard back.

And this is where we left off so now I will just be popping up here in there to stop you and tell you the backstory of some of these events. If you need any explaining just let us know in the comments and I'll try to help.

Ok guys so this is the next chapter. Yes I know I said I was going to sleep but fuck that so yeah I made another chapter. I hope you liked it if you did or didn't leave a comment so I know what y'all want to hear. Anyways yeah I'm stupid as fuck and I'm gonna go now.

                                 ~Suicide