Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV:

It was my first day at my new school in London and i was already on my way there. i was wearing a white t-shirt, tyed up and black ripped jeans, with a baseball cap and my hair in a ponytail, with my white converse. i had on my normal makeup on which was foundation, concealer, powder, winged eye-liner, mascara, eye shadow, highlighter and lip gloss that made my lips glow in the sunlight. 

"Hi there, now how can i help you" the receptionist said

 "hi i am new to this school, im Alyssa" i replied, with a smile on my face. 

"ok, here is your timetable, welcome to our school" she said

 "thank you" i replied and took my timetable and essentials i needed for my first day. 

~~~~~~ 15 minutes later~~~~

i was walking around the school to find out where everything was and i finally found my classroom. i put bag into my locker and locked it and then sat down into my assigned seat. i had Maths first lesson which was in my homeroom and by my homeroom teacher. the class was about 20 minutes into the lesson and everyone was doing there work quietly, when the classroom door slammed open which scared everyone. 

"boys your late" the teacher said, "whatever we had better things to do then go to stupid homeroom and of course maths" the boy said, that had dirty blonde hair that was spiked up into a quiff, and he was really really tall, maybe around 6'3, and his companion who had dark skin and black hair but was a little bit shorter than him, had brown eyes but the other boys eyes were a piercing ocean blue colour that you can easily get lost in. "boys take your seats now before i send you both to the headmasters office", the teacher said. the boys found their seats with the black haired one sitting in front of me and where did the blonde on sit? right next to me of course he had to sit there, cant he fucking sit on the other side of the classroom. im not scared by him or anything its just i dont want to sit next to this bad boy. he sat down and slouched in his seat while not paying any attention to what the teacher was talking about but instead he was just looking out the window, along with his friend.

"ok go" the teacher said, as i got out my work and carried on with what i was doing before the class got interrupted.

 "can you help me" he said

"why would i help you, you weren't listening and that's your loss" i said back not afraid.

 "i dont care, please i just dont want homework" he replied looking at me with puppy eyes.

 "Alyssa, Simon go to the headmasters office right this instant!!" he screamed at us.

 "why?" i questioned angrily while Simon didnt say anything.  

"Because you were talking, i said silence! NOW GO!!" he said angry. "come on lets get out of this shit hole" Simon whispered, standing up. i followed him out of the classroom and closed the door behind me.

First lesson of the day and im already getting sent to the headmasters office. I've only been here for a couple of hours and i already hate this school.