Chapter One

(Y/N) P.O.V.

 I look up at the ceiling in my room silently. My eyes trace the patterns and cracks. I look over at my alarm clock, noticing that it's 6:01 in the morning. I still can't sleep, so I decided to stay up. Today was just like any other Monday, another week of classes, another week of boredom. I slowly get out of bed and get ready for school. I still have another hour before I have to leave, but what's the point of waiting? I make my way towards my bathroom and turn on the light. I squint my (e/c) eyes against the brightness and close the door behind me. I walk over to my shower and on the water. Soon steam begins to fill my large bathroom. I undress and step into the shower, letting the warm water wash over my (s/c) body. I tilt my head back and begin to wash my (h/l)(h/c) hair. The smell of my blue-raspberry shampoo comforting me with a sense of normality.

I step out of the shower and begin to dry off. As I wrap a towel around myself and my hair, I walk into my room and grab my uniform from my closet, as well as my (f/c) bra and underwear. I pull on my uniform and walk back into my bathroom, still drying my hair.

 I pull on my uniform and walk back into my bathroom, still drying my hair

(Here's a picture of your school uniform)

I look in the mirror at my reflection and frown slightly. I see a (s/c) face with (e/c) eyes, (h/l)(h/c) hair and plump soft lips looking back at me. I wouldn't say I hate how I look, it's just hard being (race-nationality)  and living in Seoul, South Korea. My mind starts to wonder off towards my parents. After my mom died, my dad remarried and started working back in the States, leaving me to stay alone in our house in Korea. I sighed, not wanting to think about him at the moment. I walk back into my room and checked the time. It's now 7:02. I have at least 30 more minutes until I leave. I decide to go downstairs, the sun hasn't quite risen yet. I walk out onto the balcony and sit on the edge of the railing, watching silently and the sky turned from a sleepy gray, to blush pink, to golden orange. I get up from my spot on the balcony and head back inside. I grab my backpack, phone and head-phones as I went to get my bike from the garage. I put in my earbuds as I began my ride to school.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed and that it's not bad!!