Surviving Life with The Vamps

Stace's P.O.V.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" was all I heard at *checks phone* 3:42 correction 3:43 in the morning. I rolled off the bed to see what my "quiet" roommates were screeching about.

"What are you guys screaming about now? It's almost 4 o'clock in THE MORNING!" I may have screamed that part.

"WE GOT CHOSEN TO BE ON THE RED CARPET!" Amber squealed.

"Well, actually you did... but the invitation says that you can invite up to four people. So we thought that we were going to go with you." Amber's twin sister Ashleigh said rather timidly. I wonder what's with her. Usually she's the loud one. I'll have to ask her about this later.

"How did I chosen for this "red carpet thing"? I don't remember signing up for it.

"Wellllll." Amber trailed off.

"Welll WHAT?" My temper was not very controlled this early in the morning.

"We signed you up just in case we didn't get in. And about the "RCT" One Direction had a competition to see who would walk the Red Carpet with them." Ashleigh explained.

"So you guys did all of this just to walk with One Direction for about 15 minutes?" I was so confused.

"No much longer than that. You get to spend an entire week with them."

"Okay."

"Okay?" They said at the same time.

"Yeah. Okay. You guys did this all to spend time with our I mean your idols." Thank God, I caught myself.

"Let's start packing!" Amber squealed.

"Um. Why are we packing now?"

"Because we leave in two days silly."

"Two days!"

"Yup! Catch ya later. I have some business to attend to." And with that Amber ran up the stairs.

That left Ash and I. I smiled.

"Go on."

"What?"

"You can go pack too."

"Really?"

"Really and while you're at that can pack mine too?" I gave her my best pouty face.

"Fine."

When she went upstairs I thought to myself. A week with One Direction can't be that bad. And not to mention being on the Red Carpet.

A.N. THE PEAK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER.